Discussion: NBC News: Kelly Has Called Trump 'An Idiot' Behind His Back Multiple Times

3 Likes

Dead Chief of Staff walking. Surprised he lasted this long.

34 Likes

This is Javanka-style chaos-making to try to get Kelly fired.

#EyesOnThePrize

27 Likes

NBC also reporting that Kelly makes comments putting his misogyny on display. All almost assuredly true. But also true that someone in the White House has it in for Kelly.

I put the odds on Bolton, or Jared, with the Dotard himself also on the board.

38 Likes

Sounds like a cry for help to me. Sort of the White House staff equivalent of suicide-by-cop.

35 Likes

Does Trump even have grown children anymore? Were they quietly written out of the show?

58 Likes

Well yeah, anyone with sense knows that Cheeto Mussolini is a fucking idiot

20 Likes

The truth is an absolute defense.

17 Likes

Kelly may be a racist son-of-a-bitch, but he’s not stupid.

27 Likes

Don’t call someone a name behind his back if you wouldn’t be willing to say it in front of him.

12 Likes

“Multiple unnamed officials…” Please get serious about journalism.

3 Likes

Is there anyone in the White House that has not called Trump an idiot? We need some kind of metric. The guy’s an idiot.

34 Likes

But he works for him and does his bidding.

8 Likes

Welcome to this week’s exciting episode of “Who’s Trying to Get Kelly Fired This Week?”

Wonder if John Barron was one of the sources.

27 Likes

Make Pops the COS.

He’ll tell him to his face.

And worse.

Every day.

14 Likes

This may be Jeff Foxworthy’s chance for a comeback – "You know you’re an idiot if… "

7 Likes

Him and about 4-5 billion others…

18 Likes

What are we expecting? Immediate dismissal? Twitter war? Cat fight? If Kelly had any integrity, he’d say it publicly and hand in his resignation.

10 Likes

This circus is beyond belief. Note I am knocking on wood as I say this, but how long can the children play in the car before one of them releases the brake? I am literally counting the days left in this admin’s term.

26 Likes

So much for the outrage about Michelle Wolf (was happy to hear Nicolle Wallace talking about the criticism of Wolf for stating “inconvenient truths” - yay!).

It’s all about Kelly calling Trump an idiot (another inconvenient truth, actually) and his numbered days as CoS.

The loss of that wheel is going to have an impact on Trump’s behavior going forward, I fear. But if it gets him out sooner, so be it.

17 Likes