Discussion: NBC: John Kelly Tells Aides Women Are More Emotional Than Men

In a post elsewhere I called Kelly a “racist son-of-a-bitch.” Left out “misogynist.” My bad. This has been well-known for a long time.

22 Likes

We do tend to get the vapors. Isn’t that true, John? This poor sheltered soul just needs to go outdoors and meet some real women.

20 Likes

Meanwhile crooked Bibi is “Wagging the Hush Puppies”

2 Likes

Man… who in the Administration is eager to see Kelly on his way out? I mean, none of this surprises me, but someone is suddenly leaking it like they expect to have his job by the end of the week…

12 Likes

Bolton and Bannon for starters.

20 Likes

Anyone know @antisachetdethe travel plans? That could be the day Kelly is shown the door.

14 Likes

If his evidence of this is the fact that I want to punch his f*#king smarmy face, repeatedly, than yes, I suppose he is correct. Although I suspect that any number of gentlemen on this site would be willing to hold him down while I did so.

14 Likes

More winning… Or is it whining?

3 Likes

I think he meant women are more hysterical. It makes sense because they have a uterus.

6 Likes

No, Totally Not Racist General John Kelly. They only get emotional when they are black congresswomen who wear cool hats and try to help a recently-widowed wife of a military serviceman. A congresswoman who gets slandered by a borderline Klan member like you, who never apologized for his defamation. You prick.

14 Likes

Any guesses as to who it is who’s putting this stuff out there? Is it the Koch faction in the White House (McGahn, Pompeo, etc), is it Stephen Miller (he’s still a thing, right?), is it Javanka, is it mad Donnie himself?

And why are they trying to get rid of Kelly in such a public, humiliating fashion, shredding the tattered remnants of the man’s always-undeserved but once-sterling reputation (and it’s hard to tatter a tatter)? Why the extra mile, the badgering and the shaming and the chaos, instead of a smooth, steady, shiv to the back in the form of a quiet, tactful offer he can’t refuse?

7 Likes

That little pissant needs to look me right in the eye and say that.

8 Likes

Says the guy who grovels before a president who has been the throes of the Terrible Twos for about 69 years.

14 Likes

Yeah, I tend to get the vapors, too, when I get a whiff of the overwhelming stench of bullshit emanating from the White House all the way here in West Tennessee.

10 Likes

reminder

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2018/03/13/did-trump-fire-tillerson-because-he-was-too-anti-russia/

While there’s a middle tween the two, unless Kelly says something about ‘pee-tapes’

4 Likes

What an idiot.

Takes a deep breath.

2 Likes

women are simple creatures. Once you learn a few simple facts about what drives their behavior, it is smooth sailing.

Sure, it appears as if women are not such simple, controllable beings, but that’s just because men are such dumbasses that they can’t even control their own dicks.

10 Likes

The difference in emotionalism between males and females, no doubt is explained by the same hormone that causes men to dress up like snickerdoodles at spectator sports events.

23 Likes

With that comment, you have won my portion of the Internet.
And I loved you and Rose Marie on “The Dick Van Dyke Show”, although I could never understand how Laura could wear those ugly stretch capri pants with the stirrups on them.

3 Likes