Discussion: National Review: Congresswoman From Hawaii 'Exotic' And 'Beautiful'

Discussion for article #234981

“She was surprisingly well-spoken, and in English, too!” National Review further added.

31 Likes

"Dear National Review,

You really should get out more often.

Sincerely,
America"

26 Likes

Hawaii is the exotic foreign land where Barack Obama was born.

22 Likes

Refused to be interviwed by Nationall Review? Hmmm, I wonder why…

7 Likes

And National Review wonders why they only have 150,000 subscribers and are losing money every year.

10 Likes

That’s what they want you to think.
The real truth that the media seems to avoid and many Obots are scrambling to hide is that he was born in Kenya! Everyone who is smart and has been paying attention knows this and the truth will be revealed soon which will prevent Obama from being reelected again.
Stand by.

11 Likes

I’m sure I’m not the only male in America who, when Palin dropped her first wink, sat up a little straighter on the couch and said, “Hey, I think she just winked at me.” And her smile. By the end, when she clearly knew she was doing well, it was so sparkling it was almost mesmerizing. It sent little starbursts through the screen and ricocheting around the living rooms of America. This is a quality that can’t be learned; it’s either something you have or you don’t, and man, she’s got it. ~ Rich Lowry

19 Likes

I’ve known the National Review was Playboy magazine for neoCONs since Sarah Palin.

Schoolyard taunts. Quite immature.

1 Like

She would be much less “exotic” if she were actually named Tulsa.

4 Likes

fap fap fap fap…

5 Likes

But Governor Nimrata Randhawa Haley of South Carolina? Not so exotic, huh?

18 Likes

That was her intent, Rich – to get your (little) brain’s attention so that in case your big head’s brain was of the functioning type you wouldn’t pay as close attention to her words and actions.

Lesson: See where that got her old man (and her)?

2 Likes

Is Nimrat the female version of a Nimrod?

2 Likes

Well Rich? The end? Is nigh.
And I’ll bet you can’t even bear to look at a current picture of Ms. Wasilla Whitetrash 2015.

jw1

2 Likes

I’m holding a piece of key evidence in my hand …

2 Likes

Well to be fair, I find Rep. Gabbard to be both exotic (different than the mean) and beautiful (pleasing to the eyes)…but I don’t consider either of those to be slurs.

The rest, however – just ‘meh’. Nat Review trying to manufacture a story with precious little meat on it.

Wonder if they did a piece on the exotic and beautiful Colleen Hanabusa when she was in office…after all, she was a Japanese-american Buddhist…

4 Likes

I saw her on TV recently and she was very critical of Obama’s foreign policy and attempt to reach a deal with Iran. She used some of the Republican talking points.

And so, a star is born in the latest episode of “Democrats in Disarray.”

6 Likes

Oh for fuck’s sake. Someone tell me why this is news or important, even if she is exotic and beautiful

4 Likes