Discussion: Napolitano: Barr's 'Sanitized Letter' Was 'Dumb,' His Testimony Was 'Deceptive'

1 Like

Wonder when this guy renews his contract. Seems he might be in for a surprise when the time comes if it doesn’t come sooner. I say if he keeps this up he may only have about a week or so left to opine.

Faux News watchers do not like to be tested on their version of reality. Its wingnut heresy or at least some kind of sacrilege.

23 Likes

I have thought of Napolitano as a tool. But now - he is being courageous - at least in the sense of risking his job (and rw status) to address the fox news folks.

I have to wonder what shook him up enough to take on the don, and what (or who) is giving him spine when so many have long ceded their spine to the golden calf.

23 Likes

So according to Trump, a guy should be fired for criticizing Trump. That’s really fucking great.

17 Likes

Hilarious, the FOX has turned.

3 Likes

He’s probably not compromised.

23 Likes

Trump yearns to be a dictator, wishes he could execute those who challenge him, and pines for a time when all that was considered normal the world over.

17 Likes

It is likely he has other job opportunities or independent means. Being in hock to FOX corrodes your soul. At least he doesn’t have to lick the nether regions of Roger Ailes anymore.

3 Likes

Disappointed with the monster he’s been propping up for so long.

3 Likes

Summon the royal executioner!

King John wasn’t actually as bad as popular history makes him out to be, but King Donald John is a real tyrant.

7 Likes

Is it okay if I type “Good on Judge Nap” if I throw up a little while doing so?

3 Likes

“Basically, if a Republican, could be a piece of paper it’d be that letter.”

1 Like

… or a used bit of Charmin…

Hannity: “It’s like I don’t even know you anymore…”

21 Likes

Well at least Napolitano is speaking TRUTH to the right wing audience.

12 Likes

I wonder what got to him too. Maybe he actually read the Mueller report and for the first time realized he’s been promoting a criminal. Like the rest of the crew there, he may have been relying on Trump’s tweets and Breitbart and colleagues. They all feed on each other; maybe he decided to go out for dinner somewhere new.

6 Likes

And he has already wrested the madness title from aging King George III.

5 Likes

Maybe off topic, but I think Lindsey Graham and Falwell Jr have been blackmailed for their support.
Can I prove it? No, but it’s strange to say the least how they came to express adulation for their fuhrer overnight…
In Graham’s case, he appeared to despise him, then who knows what he wouldn’t do for him now. (Wink, wink, nudge, nudge). .
Falwell issued this glowing support of Donnie. Now we know they have Polaroids.

10 Likes

Yup, that does look to be the case, and dealing with that type of smut and blackmail is the kind of waters drump deals in.

1 Like

If the Bar Association no longer has values, then it seems our only recourse is government action to force them to follow the law in their membership practices or dissolve.

If there’s no limits to Trump, then there’s no limits to lawyers. Understand where this is going.

3 Likes