Discussion: 'My Rudy': 2020 Team Willing To Look Past Giuliani Mistakes, Give Him Top Gig

“Having him on the plane is a great idea. "

If it’s a REAL plane like Boeing, I’d say it’s a wonderful idea!

9 Likes

Ah, Trump’s own personal version of a mutated 'My little pony."

And good Gawd - Rudy has a calming influence on trump? That ball of agitated fabrications and gesticulations works as a pacifier for donnie.

8 Likes

"Giuliani told Politico that he intends to work out a position for himself within the 2020 campaign based on where there are “holes.”

Very suitable.
Is the hole big enough to also contain Barr, Turtle, etc?

11 Likes

This is good news. It shows the abject stupidity and incompetence of the Trump Team will extend into the 2020 Campaign . Guaranteed to find many opportunities to put both feet in mouth at the same time , while revealing truths and contradicting the Trump line.
Better than a Las Vegas floor show

12 Likes

Director of Derp.

8 Likes

Wait a second. This is serious?!

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAFUCKINGHA!!!

7 Likes

They need to put him in one of those holes and cover it over.

It doesn’t sound like Trump’s advisers are too keen on having Rudy on board fulltime. When was the last time you were hired or hired someone to fill a hole? I don’t think I would take a job if I was told that, it implies you are not welcome. Of course, Rudy will jump in with both feet.

4 Likes

“A syphilitic mind is a terrible thing to waste.” -The United Trump Wingnut Welfare Fund

12 Likes

Trump likes Julie because he makes Trump seem lucid in comparison.

6 Likes

Next, uber-genius Rudy Giuliasshole will make an emergency trip to Albania to see if they have any incriminating data on Howard Schultz and Tulsi Gabbard.

11 Likes

Donald loves surrounding himself with idiots that make him almost look smart and that sing his praises.

9 Likes

“I think he can be a great warm up act,” a Trump campaign adviser told Politico, referring to Giuliani.

“When I was Mayor of America after 9/11, only ONE MAN was brave enough to falsely allege that Muslims celebrated the attacks. Only ONE MAN was courageous enough to accuse President Obama of being born in a shithole African country, despite no evidence whatsoever. And only ONE MAN had – and still has! – the initiative and confidence to grab random women by the pussy. That man, ladies and gentlemen – that American hero – is your president, Donald J. Trump.”

8 Likes

The clown car lives on!

4 Likes

Indeed . Another Stable genius

8 Likes

The only New Yorker who likes donnie.

10 Likes

Rudy Giuliani gained the coveted top spot in the Trump campaign that absolutely nobody else wanted.

5 Likes

We’re all prone to wild over-exaggeration in the Age of Trump, but I literally would not trust circa-2019 Rudy Giuliani to manage a McDonald’s. I’m not sure the man should be in charge of his own finances. I’m not really sure how to account for it in the ethics ledger, though: if one vulnerable adult is exploiting another vulnerable adult, to the detriment of both, who is the predator and who is the victim?

7 Likes

Rudy is undoubtedly Trump’s MVP. He engineered the Comey memo and engineered the successful attempt to tamper with key witnesses in the Mueller investigation, most notably, Manafort. One of the things that Mueller should have done would have been to put a scare into Rudy and threaten indictment. (Rudy should’ve been indicted as it appears that Mueller had evidence that Rudy was talking and coordinating with Manafort and counsel post plea deal).

11 Likes

Gotta keep Rudy on the payroll for now. He knows too much, and we haven’t quite gotten to the point where Donnie can just “off” people.

Yet.*

* I wouldn’t accept any invitations for fishing trips if I were Rudy.

4 Likes