Discussion: Mueller Reportedly Has Joined Forces With The IRS On Russia Investigation

So Trump could go down like Al Capone.
Poetic.
:laughing: :smile: :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

Are we finally going to get a look at those returns?

5 Likes

Uh oh.

2 Likes

2 Likes

Is it just me or is it getting hot in here?

5 Likes

This is what will happen if you see a Trump return…

5 Likes

:joy:

omen: noun: an occurrence or phenomenon believed to portend a future event : augury The dark clouds were considered a bad omen.

2 Likes

Perhaps Trump will be studying turkey entrails on the South Lawn soon instead of pardoning the fowl.

2 Likes

The Daily Beast is the source for this rather remarkable news? Think I’ll wait until I see more credible reporting. And even that source (despite their misleading headline and lede) doesn’t make the case that he’s working with the IRS. Their sources said only that he’s working with some agents from the IRS, which could just as easily mean “reassigned”.

I really hope something comes of all this.

“The Trump administration could face some serious roadblocks should
Mueller decide he wants to bring charges against Trump associates for
violating tax law, according to the Daily Beast. Mueller would need to
request approval from the Justice Department’s tax division to pursue
those charges, and the President has yet to nominate anyone to run it.”

That’s a roadblock for Mueller, not a roadblock for Trump.

2 Likes

Don’t worry too much. Mueller knows what he’s doing. This investigation is getting bigger and BIGGER every day. It’s spreading to include a whole lot of people, and will likely overflow the confines of the White House. There are a lot of powerful people about to go down. It will not be pretty.

But it will be fun!

2 Likes

8 Likes

How do we know Mueller’s political affiliation? I want to be able to use this when combatting Trumptards.

Mueller will be recruiting the Boy Scouts soon, which would be quite apropos.

Wikipedia if you trust it https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_Mueller

And you know the IRS would love to be helpful, considering Hair Furor has been using them as the FAKE excuse why he couldn’t release his returns.

Karma’s a fed-up government bureaucrat…

Go team go!