Discussion: Mueller Indicts 13 Russians, 3 Russian Entities For Election Hacking

5 Likes

The captain wired in he had water comin’ in
And the good ship and crew was in peril
And later that night when his lights went outta sight
Came the wreck of the Edmund Fitzgerald

55 Likes

~clop… clop~… the centipede is dropping a few ore shoes today.

27 Likes

So much for the the Trumpanzee claim of “It’s been a year and there has been no evidence of Russian meddling in the election! You’re just sore losers!!! The probe needs to be shut down!!”

80 Likes

“The indictment charges all of the defendants with conspiracy to defraud the United States, three defendants with conspiracy to commit wire fraud and bank fraud"

As Seth Abramson notes, here we have a preview of some of the actual charges that Trump and co. will eventually be charged with. “Collusion” is not on the list, but “conspiracy” is.

85 Likes

Man this is one elaborate hoax by the Democrats and Mueller, you have to hand it to them. We’re talking 60s Mission Impossible series levels of subterfuge, rubber masks, entire grand juries of impostors, indicted “Russians” who are probably just randomly-selected photos from Russian dating sites.

35 Likes

Just an innocent country boy guess but I don’t think the aim here is to bring these particular individuals in and book 'em Danno. I think it’s a message about things Mueller knows. Just a guess.

99 Likes

okay, so can someone who understands this better than me (there’s plenty of you here!) please explain… what does this particular step lead to?

I mean, since they are Russian nationals I’m going to assume they are not going to ever appear in court here, right? Are these indictments just a way to enter evidence into the record for a different purpose?

16 Likes

I look forward to the coming presidential tweets and how Fox News responds.

25 Likes

cool, I was asking this question about the same time you were answering it.

10 Likes

I look forward to Republicans defending Russian nationals over a veteran and patriot like Bob Mueller. That’ll go over so well with most Americans. I also look forward to Putin’s indictment…that would make Trump’s head explode.

41 Likes

Those are good things to look forward to. I’m also looking forward to people like Brad Parscale and anyone else who just may have helped those Russkie troll farms with information on which states and districts to target calling their lawyers in a panic because there’s a laser dot right on their foreheads.

66 Likes

Dum,dadum dum…

12 Likes

Damn…don’t ya just love Friday News dumps? So much to chew on over the wkend. Enjoy Mar-a-Loco tRump. Your day is coming as well…eventually.

39 Likes

Holy hell, this is something to come back from lunch from.

Did I wake up back in Earth-2 where Hillary Clinton won and the world isn’t fucking off its rocker?

25 Likes

He’s a squealer. You can tell even on TV.

24 Likes

“They engaged in operations primarily intended to communicate derogatory information about Hillary Clinton, to denigrate other candidates such as Ted Cruz and Marco Rubio, and to support Bernie Sanders and then-candidate Donald Trump,” it adds later.

Surprise, surprise.

44 Likes

I know the DC address of the un-indicted 14th conspirator…

52 Likes

Damned Mueller, always fucking up Trump’s weekend. And his lackeys weekend too, as they now have to go to the Sunday morning shows to lie their heads off on national TV.

34 Likes

Heavens, no one here would know anything about extensive Russian trolling!

Oh,

15 Likes