Discussion: Mueller Indictment Alleges Candidate For Congress Asked Guccifer 2.0 For Stolen Docs

2 Likes

Now you’re just messing with us, Mr. Mueller. You’re such a tease… :wink:

53 Likes

who is the candidate???

12 Likes

So GOP explain to me why the Mueller Investigation should be shut down?

66 Likes

Nunes? Gaetz? Rohrabacher? Chaffetz?

24 Likes

”A congressional candidate requested and received documents allegedly stolen from Democratic Party entities by Russian intelligence operatives during the 2016 election, a federal indictment filed Friday alleged.”

”The calls are coming from inside the House!!!”

104 Likes

This has to be Matt Gaetz. Has to be.

26 Likes

Obviously because the GOP sees the investigation getting close to them!

28 Likes

The list goes on and on and on and on . . . .

12 Likes

The only thing that makes me sad about this is that it didn’t drop yesterday during the show trial. That would have been fun.

22 Likes

Anyone else believe that the reporter worked for one of those leftist fake news outlets? Perhaps Rachel Maddow or Chris Hayes? (SNARK DEFINITELY INTENDED)

13 Likes

The list of GOP potentials is endless…

6 Likes

“Guccifer 2.0” is Russian intelligence. Don’t tell me the Republicans didn’t know about it.

22 Likes

Wow, Russia sure went to a lot trouble to help the political party that believes in shrinking government to the point where it could be drowned in a bathtub.

Unless Russia wants to be the one to drown it.

41 Likes

Only one?

8 Likes

At least one congressman’s office has already had to respond…

https://twitter.com/levittmarc/status/1017814297143959552

6 Likes

And just so it doesn’t get lost in the shuffle:

”The reporter, who is also unidentified in the indictment, apparently received documents about the Black Lives Matter movement.”

This traitorous GOP/Kremlin conspiracy has violated every corner of American politics.

Black Lives Matter, Planned Parenthood, the ACLU, the SPLC, the Union of Concerned Scientists…

Who knows how far these Republican/Russian crimes go?

One thing is clear: The DNC hack was just the tip of the treasonous iceberg.

104 Likes

HOLY SHIT. Yeah, this candidate needs to be identified before November

39 Likes

Oh, all of them, Katie. All of them.

47 Likes

The indictment notes that on August 15, “Guccifer 2.0” wrote to someone “who was in regular contact with senior members of the presidential campaign of Donald J. Trump” thanking him “for writing back” and asking if the documents were interesting.

That’s my favorite part.

30 Likes