Discussion: Mueller Files Docs Confirming He Didn't Blast Out Stone Indictment Until After Arrest

1 Like

And only Stone is actually surprised.

9 Likes

That witch sure crashed and burned…

Next…

14 Likes

But the Proud Thugs won’t care.

5 Likes

Jackson demanded more information, not because she believed anything that Stone said, but because she wants to nail it down HARD in an opinion. Don’t be surprised if she says something beyond just the truth of Stone’s accusations.

18 Likes

Stone still thinks he can out smart the OSC. Just goes to show, everyone sees how deep his trouble is but him. It will be so damn satisfying to watch that creature frog marched to prison.

22 Likes

He has pushed a conspiracy theory that the media had been tipped off to his predawn Jan. 25 arrest, after CNN was present at his Florida home to document it.

Isn’t it up to Stone&Co to present evidence of the crime they claim Mueller committed?

And IS it a crime if Mueller did tip off the press in advance of the arrest? Do police have to worry about the fee-fees of people they take into custody?

I really wish a judge would put Stone in jail, and his proud-little-boy friends, too.

10 Likes

Crossed "t"s and dotted "i"s.

13 Likes

Awww, poor Sean Hannity and El Rushbo. Their insane conspiracy theory is shown to be a pack of lies.

14 Likes

Trump and his cohorts can’t tell the truth, won’t tell the truth. lock them all up ASAP and return our Country to stability

7 Likes

All The Trump’s Men seem to think they are brilliant and cunning.

I don’t understand how they got away with their crimes for so long, but I don’t think it was cleverness on their part. Likely our Law enforcement was too busy with their stupid “War on drugs” and infiltrating liberal protestors. And the repug congress has been cutting funds to the IRS for over a decade.

16 Likes

. . . with any luck in the not too distant future.

6 Likes

The sooner the better. :sunglasses:

6 Likes

The real problem here for the GOP is how hard Mueller is making it for them to sustain their myth of government inefficiency

• FBI arrive at Roger Stone’s house “around 6 am” (per CNN)

• Mueller’s investigative team received an email at 6:10 a.m. ET from FBI agents that Stone was in custody

• The special counsel’s office updated its Justice Department website to add a copy of the indictment at 6:11:45 a.m.

• A spokesperson emailed the press with a link to the website and an announcement of Stone’s arrest at 6:16 a.m

21 Likes

Meanwhile, the conspiracy interns at Fox have to work late tonight coming up with a new scandal. The Papa John’s pizza is on Hannity!

8 Likes

HHAHAHAHA I’m laughing at how badly ole Roger must be hating life not being able to respond. He has to sit his odd looking ass down and just listen to everyone else talk about how he lost in court. Again.

28 Likes

One can only imagine……
the anxiety Stone is going through right now NOT being allowed to respond ……

delicious —

eta …. plucky was quicker —

11 Likes

Maybe those little head explosions will finally round out his cranium ….? ? ….

11 Likes

I remember reading something was up the day before on twitter. It didn’t mention Stone specifically, but it isn’t that hard for CNN to stake out the most likelys. Sheesh.

2 Likes

6 Likes