Discussion: Mueller Court Doc: No, We Did Not Tip CNN Off To Roger Stone Indictment

2nd time in a week - stone receives a shelacking in response to his shennanigans. His trolling now carries a stench of self-destruction.

16 Likes

Hey Mr. Stone, you want to put in your 2 cents on this? You’d get to check out the jail accommodations.

7 Likes

How Roger Stone feels after this week in court:

14 Likes

Found in the twittersphere:

(click for the whole thread)

14 Likes

The dumbass idea that the FBI tipped off CNN to Stone’s arrest is one that always amused me.I lost count of all the idiots who, when I was a reporter, thought I was in cahoots with the cops.

12 Likes

Ouch!

That shot got him right in the stones.

6 Likes

Cry baby cry
Make your Mama sigh
You’re old enough to know better
cry baby cry

3 Likes

Wonder if the New Lyin* Sarah at CNN knew anything about it ?

Stone and his lawyers are grasping at straws. The odds of Mueller doing something like that are about the same as getting hit on the head by a meteorite.

2 Likes

Hettena wrote a recently published book on Trump.

2 Likes

I’m embarrassed for Robert Mueller and all of his investigators that they even had to answer such a scurrilous charge that, on the face of it, no one believes is true. What a complete waste of their time. :roll_eyes:

Roger stone is such a jackass . I know, I know…we already knew that but still…:angry:

2 Likes

Fox News is disappointed.

After Whitaker didn’t talk to folks in the WH ……

The WH didn’t know anything to leak out ……

no sir …… nope —

1 Like

All the stuff that Mueller’s people have kept close to the vest, and this would be what they leak? Seems to me Mr. Stone has an awfully high opinion of his importance to the case. Perhaps he should answer to that.

Not to mention that CNN was doing what reporters used to do. They gathered information, they made inferences, and they went and watched the target’s residence. No wonder the Fuxx crowd thinks it’s a conspiracy - they’re used to being told what to think by people who have been told what to say.

2 Likes

I wonder where Special Counsel buys their keyboards at to have “BLAST” instead of “Enter”

2 Likes

Like Roger would have had it any other way than public. He never yet saw a camera or microphone he didn’t immediately want to dominate.

Maybe he tipped off CNN himself.

4 Likes

Stone and Trump. Trump and Stone.

Which is which?

1 Like

Why is this fucknut walking around free as a bird? Speaking of birds, I think he is a flight risk. Maybe he’ll head to Gilligan’s (Epstien’s) Island so they can’t haul his ass to court.

These perverted fuckers, I can’t keep up with their twists and turns.