Discussion: MSNBC Hosts Tear Into Trump Campaign Adviser: 'You Can't Just Lie On TV'

4 Likes

That was refreshing.

42 Likes

Was he about to cry at the end?!

26 Likes

Watched it live. It was AbFab

32 Likes

You can´t just lie on TV

Has MSNBC just started covering the Trump admin?!

20 Likes

These dumbasses, a direct reference to Republicans, come on with these two and try to lie! WTF, shows their stupidity because if you watch this show they have no patience for stupidity or lies and are not afraid to call these dumbasses out!

23 Likes

The Gish gallop is the bullshit artists best friend.

7 Likes

For a moment, we had journalism on broadcast news.

Let’s do it again, soon.

29 Likes

I think that dude should be rushed to an ER – he just got his balls cut off and handed to him on national television.

Edited for grammar … oops.

16 Likes

If the market needs corporate tax reform to go up, why did it go up dramatically for 8 years under Obama?

36 Likes

If the can’t just lie on TV, then there’s no point in them showing up.

31 Likes

Yeah I was watching live too, I LOLed. MSNBC has a great track record of shutting down Trump surrogates’ lies. But this one, the guy just blundered ahead right into one of Velshi’s special interests, he has covered the statistics of job growth repeatedly. That’s why he asked the surrogate if he’d ever watched the show before. I do wish Velshi would stop doing one thing, he keeps saying “I’m more likely to grow an afro than XYZ happening.” OMG stop saying that.

17 Likes

To go up from where it is today.

Especially when Thomas tried to imply that the DOW increases are solely due to 45. Velshi pointed out that the trend line is straight from 2009.

28 Likes

Question: “How many Republicans does it take to change a lightbulb?”

Answer: “Tax cuts!”

74 Likes

To be involved with TRUMP in any official way requires only three things:

1. NEVER contradict the Orange ShitGibbon.
  2. ALWAYS praise Hair Furor for his genius on EVERY SUBJECT (and See #1)
  3. You must be totally ignorant of the subject that you have been given authority over (because that way you can NEVER upstage Cheeto Jesus with more knowledge than he has on the subject.)

Once you understand these 3 rules of “Trump Serfdom” you understand how all these stupendously incompetent people rise to positions of power in the Trump World.

10 Likes

Doctor: “Sir, did you bring your balls? We may be able to reattach them.”
Thomas: “No, doctor, I didn’t. I handed them over to Trump and he immediately crushed them. And laughed.”

9 Likes

I used to follow these guys over at Seeking Alpha(they are not necessarily bad in finance) but had to disown most/all of them over time as they all turned out to be racists/bigots at the core. 99% of them. Just goddamn shameful.

3 Likes

Doctor to Thomas: “Then you want the Chelsea Manning, I see?”

3 Likes

“You can’t lie on TV!”

All Republicans: Hold my beer…

14 Likes