Why just former. Working one not allowed, or scared for their jobs?
How much is 27 days in Scaramuccis?
Remember Reagan fired the Air Traffic Controllers?
He was no near as fucked up as Trump.
Its either not allowed or considered bad form.
Probably both, with emphasis on latter.
It’s a Federal crime for Fed employees to get publicly involved in politics.
When it rains it pours, Donald.
Oh, bad news on that. Spankee withdrew us from the The Metre Convention. Good news is that gas is back to 25 cents a gallon.
Yeah and the eye of the storm is nowhere in sight yet. Just wait until the new House is sworn in. I hope we make every second unbearable for him.
Say what you will about Donald, but at least he slashed all those high stock prices.
1.1 Flynns
I want to see Donald so pissed and scared he won’t know whether to shit or go blind as my father would have said.
Tomorrow is going to be an interesting day when Trump has to be in the same room with the Clintons and Obama.
Yes, and he’ll have to keep his big fucking mouth shut. I hope Bill gets to speak for the ceremony.
And yet they’ll still be on separate planets.
I’m sure he’ll find a way to shit on the ceremony in some jaw droppingly tacky way, we will find out soon enough. Hopefully I’m wrong.
He’ll arrive late and make a grand entrance if nothing else.
Everything he touches turns to shit. This will be no different.
Yesterday David Gergen was giving Trump credit because he didn’t Tweet anything derogatory about Bush that day and didn’t act out while in the Rotunda.
We’re literally grading our 70 year old President on a curve against six year olds.