Discussion: Moore Is Done With CNN, Says It Gave Him The Political Equivalent Of 'Salmonella'

Moore, here’s your problem honey - you are really awfully stupid. That’s what is at the root of all of this.

10 Likes

The fact CNN actively wooed him away from FuxSnooz is why I don’t watch CNN.

4 Likes

Moore views food inspection and safety regulations as cruel oppressive big government so a case of salmonella would be a good lesson for him.

5 Likes

Sam and Ella, Sam and Ella, who cares about Sam and Ella?

1 Like

Moore’s continuing to play the victim proves the fact of his being manifestly unqualified for the position. He would be wise to cease and desist.

1 Like

I know. That is hilarious.

3 Likes

His total cluelessness is like icing on the cake. Keep it up Moore - I’m hoping for a steady stream of imbecilic spewts - don’t let us down!

1 Like

For Moore, eColi would have been somewhat more appropriate.

1 Like

He could get on CNN easy if only CNN ran scam artist infomercials…

1 Like

Providing CNN cover for the perpetual Right Wing whine that they are not bent over backwards enough to GOP, Tea Party, and White Nationalists points of view.

I can’t fucking watch CNN, ever since Ted Turner sold it.

5 Likes

Moore says CNN gave him the political equivalency of a wedgie.

3 Likes

Dude, you are on fire today.

Can I have some of whatever you are drinking/smoking?

2 Likes

I will never forgive them for hiring Corey Lewandowski, either.

6 Likes

Someone who wants to cozy up to Trump should probably refrain from mentioning restaurants and salmonella poisoning.

2 Likes

And then shoved him into the pool with his clothes on

2 Likes

At least we avoided Moore giving The Fed a case of Ebola.

3 Likes

At least she got a 6-figure settlement from that dangerous skinflint.

2 Likes

And having all the Shouting Trump Surrogates, A.J. Delgado, pardoned felon R. James Woolsey, Jr. appear during the 2016 campaign who would never answer the panelist questions, just start huffing and puffing and screaming about “the Clintons.” And of course, the professional “journalists” at the network that gave Donald Trump millions hours of air time free publicity, never had the stones, or since eggs is a theme today, the huevos, rancheros or otherwise, to stop them, or just not fucking invite them.

2 Likes

dude, sounds like you enema-ed yourself from CNN

in other news, dumb fuck filled with bad ideas not hired for job he’s not smart enough for…

back to faux TV to be a faux “expert”

2 Likes

The fundamental problem Moore has is that he is stupid. And he acts like the stupid person he is.

So yeah, he is a “dumb fuck filled with bad ideas.”

3 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available