Discussion: Moore Is Done With CNN, Says It Gave Him The Political Equivalent Of 'Salmonella'

Oh honey, you give CNN too much credit - you were poison long before they signed you.

2 Likes

Whiney little bitch

4 Likes

The more appropriate comparison would be syphilis or gonorrhea. CNN didnā€™t give it to him; they only pointed out that he had it.

3 Likes

So Salmonella means a nice per diem for spouting utter bullshit while sharing a green room with a panel of lovely young women? Sign me up!

Stephen, look in the mirror. Itā€™s not anyone elseā€™s fault that you are an incompetent hack.

3 Likes

Now thatā€™s not exactly the way my daddy 'splained to me as a boy.

1 Like

It was exactly like the Night of Long Knives. No difference at all.

Hasnā€™t this whiner had his 15 minutes? Why does he still get air time?

2 Likes

More like heā€™s a terrible tool who thinks heā€™s a craftsmanā€¦

3 Likes

Believe me, Stephen Moore knows from ā€œvicious and vile.ā€ Donā€™t let the door hit you on the way out, Stevie.

1 Like

Moore would have given the Fed the equivalent of Syphilis - all it takes is one infected partner.

3 Likes

He expected special treatment from a news network because he worked there? What does he think they are, Fox?

4 Likes

If Moore had Salmonella he would still be driving the porcelain bus.

brilliant

There was a kid who played for DePaul in he 80ā€™s(?) named Sam Menella. The spelling may be wrong but thatā€™s what it sounded like when he came in as a sub.

If itā€™s Sammy Davis Jr and Ella Fitzgerald Iā€™m definitely in the Ella camp.

1 Like

CNN gave him salmonella? He, of course, was the rotten fishā€¦

Stephen Moore, it isnā€™t that youā€™re done with CNN, itā€™s that CNN is done with You. They realized a mistake they did when they hired you when you show just how dumb you really are.

2 Likes

"They were vicious and vile.ā€

Uh, oh! I donā€™t care.

Jesus. Is there one stand-up guy among all these Deplorable Chieftains. Have they ever done one hard thing in their lives where they had to actually do the one hard thing or do they just always lie, cheat and steal? How do snowflakes live long enough to have grey hair?

1 Like
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available