Discussion: Mobster Hit Suspect's Hand With Pro-Trump Slogans Also Had QAnon Symbol

Maybe a mental health evaulation including an IQ test is in order ?

OT Donald has a (right wing) guest.

Brazilian president Jair Bolsonaro is now just arriving at the White House where he is being greeted by Trump.

1 Like

I just checked in to decipher the headline.

9 Likes

just checked in to decipher the headline.

It’s recyclable…

1 Like

Me thinks I smell a Media Troll.

Found, gutted on the prison shower floor, within a year.

4 Likes

The line on this guy “hanging himself” before his trial is -$5000

1 Like

Sending a message to his fellow Qrazies? Maybe he did the hit (or did anyone really die) - so he could go undercover for the team to learn more about the international pedophile ring that Trump is trying to bring down, but i being fought at every step of the way by the DeepState and the Fake Media? Or something crazy like that.

Not sure that the murder of well-known Mafia figures is something that’s advantageous to Donald Trump. They’ve worked with him in the past, and they know what bodies are buried in what batches of concrete.

3 Likes

I hope it takes awhile before they’re successful, the pizza is really good and I’ll miss it.

Just a dangerous, glorified wannabe.Waiting for the moment he realizes that this conspiracy BS doesn’t carry any rank or weight in prison.

He’ll be sold for a carton of cigarettes in about a week if he hasn’t been so already.

3 Likes

Trump/Match = Comello/Fire

Asked what was on Comello’s hand, his lawyer Brian Neary replied: “Handcuffs.”

When then asked by the judge how long a smart-ass attorney should serve for contempt, Neary was reluctant to reply.

6 Likes

It would be ironic if Trump pissed off the family that helped him build Trump Tower or something like that and then they went to the authorities and noted that there was a body buried in the SW corner of the foundation…Oh wait, did I say SW, I meant NW…Or was it SE?

2 Likes

Ditto

Which mobster and which suspect?

Why did the mobster hit the suspect’s hand?

And then how did he hit a hand with slogans?

What was the delivery device?

Did the mobster have the QAnon symbol as some sort of spare or back up?

4 Likes

Off topic, but…

This last Sunday This American Life had a show in which the first story talked about a Sandy Hook parent who has fought back against the crazy conspiracy assholes who think he is a “crisis actor” who never actually had a child that died. The second story was an in depth look at Alex Jones’ fictional origin story by Jon Ronson. Both are excellent and I would recommend them highly.

Conspiracy mongers are torch bearing mobs who never have to leave their homes to perform the virtual lynchings, pillorying and stoning that they are so fond of. The internet has enabled this dark side of many people to be expressed to its fullest and most ugly form. These days, the dark side of the web finds its way into and out of the White House on a regular basis. When people tell me Trump is not responsible for things like the Muslim slaughter in NZ, all I can say is he is a hell of a lot more responsible than me or anyone else I know. Spewing hatred and racist tropes to millions of people is surely akin to the war crimes of Hitler. How many people did Hitler personally kill? How many do we hold him responsible for?

3 Likes

You read my mind. Suspect-1 killed Mobster-1 because of a girl M-1 wouldn’t let him date, not worth dying for, but we can start taking bets now.

1 Like
1 Like

Q stands for Qanon. It also stands for Nestle’s Quick. And, I think, a character in the James Bond novels.

So are the right-wing crazies now taking on the mob? Let’s you and him fight! (Not seriously–innocent people could get hurt.)

2 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available