Discussion: Mitt Romney Is Running For President

Discussion for article #232688

Poor little kittens, we’ve lost our Mittens, I will begin to cry…

19 Likes

So what exactly was this? Some kind of narcissistic venture out of boredom to get attention for awhile. Romney was the only one who thought it was a good idea.

10 Likes

A grateful nation weeps in relief.

8 Likes

I’m glad. I’d feel bad watching the man lose a third time.

3 Likes

Jon Stewart is going to be so sad.

2 Likes

Shorter Mitt : The Koch brothers weren’t going to give me any money, so I bailed.

8 Likes

Ann is devastated.

And just when I was going to tattoo his face on my ass.

9 Likes

Good. However, i am unconvinced that Hilary will be the democratic nominee.

1 Like

Who is going to help the poor people now? Oh my!

12 Likes

This is an amusing quote: “In a more than four-hour meeting last week, Mr. Romney’s top staff and trusted advisers from 2012 relayed a sobering reality — they supported Mr. Romney and thought he would be the best president, but they did not necessarily encourage a third run.” So thought he would make the BEST PRESIDENT for the country. But did not encourage Romney to run. IF YOU BELIEVE THAT. Why wouldn’t you freaking encourage him to run. Politics is soo much BS. No wonder we get such lousy politicians. You have to be full of crap to be involved.

3 Likes

So now all that Establishment Republican money now goes to Jeb Bush, who is equally hated by the T’baggers. Get set for an almost identical scenario as the 2012 GOP Presidential race: Jeb, with all his money, just waits out the clown car.

3 Likes

Couldn’t keep up his ‘savior of the poor and middle-class’ act, for a week… pathetic.

9 Likes

He said he wouldn’t run for President, he didn’t say he would stop campaigning against Obama. I suspect he’ll keep doing that in some form or another for the rest of his life.

4 Likes

Precisely what I was going to ask. Why was he pretending to care about the poor and launching fake poverty initiatives? What was the point of any of this?

6 Likes

Over the past couple of weeks, Romney’s behavior regarding running for President again is almost schizophrenic and his wife too acting like they were going to run again. Someone must have smacked him on the nose with a newspaper.

4 Likes

I guess ole Jeb offered up some consolation prize if Mitt dropped out and Jeb was to win in 2016. Ambassador to. . . . ?

1 Like

He doen’t need theeeir money. If you could guarantee him a good chance of winning. He would finance the whole thing himself.

1 Like

I was sort of looking forward to it.

11 Likes

I’m disappointed.

4 Likes