Discussion: Mississippi GOPer Who Allegedly Punched Wife Accuses Media Of 'Fabrications'

The GOP…

1 Like

How many times did he slap his wife to get her to release that statement?

27 Likes

Damn those hyper-liberal Mississippi cops!

16 Likes

Michele McLeod defended her husband in her statement, saying that people were “taking of things out of context.”

“I resent the implication that I would have sex with him,” she continued.

20 Likes

Next time we hear from her it’s going to be when he shoots her.

11 Likes

But isn’t domestic abuse just part of being a Republican?

IOKIYAR

6 Likes

It wasn’t a bloody nose, just bloodied!

5 Likes

Please tell all of us cause I just can’t figure it out.

In what context is it okay for your husband to punch you in the face cause you didn’t step out of your panties fast enough?

8 Likes

“Michele McLeod defended her husband in her statement, saying that people were ‘taking of things out of context.’”

I didn’t realize a punch to the face was something that could be taken out of context?

18 Likes

“without citing specifically what aspect of the media’s coverage on his arrest was false or inaccurate”

I guess it’s the part where his wife confessed that the whole thing was totally her fault and asked for forgiveness.
Also, she promised never to oppose her husband again because she’s just a woman and her god says she deserves whatever her husband does to her.

8 Likes

I have a feeling that this story is not going away. Too many interesting details.

2 Likes

No one expects the Spanish Inquisition!

1 Like

But Michelle, he nearly broke your nose.

“But I love him!”

3 Likes

Mr. McLeod, please provide evidence of fabrications.

1 Like

I’m going with it’s 50 Shades of Mississippi and someone forgot the safe word.

4 Likes

In what context is it okay for your husband to punch you in the face?

15 Likes

I was going to put a clever jest at the expense of the battered wife but now I think it’s best just to say I hope she gets some help.

10 Likes

“He was cruel, but fair! I deserved it.”

1 Like

“Our family appreciates your continued thoughts and prayers and ask that our privacy be respected until such time as the facts are known,” he continued.

He was there FFS!

5 Likes