Discussion: Millions In Trump Donations Later, Adelson's Wife Gets Presidential Award

1 Like

“People who said nothing about all of that and now criticize the medal for Dr. Adelson are simply being nasty and partisan, and are not actually taking a look at her remarkable knowledge and charity in the chemical addiction field,” Abrams said."

1. okay

2. bookmarking

9 Likes

I’m impressed. Almost as prestigious as an honorary degree from Trump University, and it’s right up there with the Pardon to Joe Arpaio.

8 Likes

Is there ANYTHING about the U.S. that Trump won’t eagerly cheapen?

13 Likes

I question whether she’s old enough for Rump to pin the medal without trying to peek down her blouse.

3 Likes

Everything Dotard touches devalues bigly…

11 Likes

"This is what leaves many people wondering …" No. It doesn’t. Not in the least.

4 Likes

the rich are different than you and I but it still seems like a lot of money to spend for an ego boost… couldn’t he just’ve bought her a cabana boi or a gardener?:skull:

3 Likes

If money is speech, she’s given a LOT of speech.

4 Likes

She’s no Elvis, and a furriner to boot…

5 Likes

“The Adelsons gave Trump’s presidential campaign a $30 million boost in the final months of the 2016 race. The couple followed up this election cycle by donating $100 million to the Republican Party for last week’s midterms.”

And when that late-night knock on their door comes?

Do they think the Heil-Trumpers in MAGA hats are gonna give a tinker’s damn about their party registration?

Eleven Pittsburghers are turning over in their freshly-dug graves.

15 Likes

It costs $130 million plus to buy the Medal of Freedom -\

Only Donald, only Donald could trash the highest honor in the country.

9 Likes

Well Sheldon ait a patriot, so he’ll be in Macau.

5 Likes

Best award money can buy!

3 Likes

Trump has managed to turn the Presidential Medal of Freedom — which was once respected —- into a Biggest Donor Award from Things Remembered.

6 Likes

As a bald guy that just buzz cuts his hair, all I think looking at that picture is, all that money and that’s the best he can do for his “hair”.

5 Likes

So the going rate of getting a Medal of Freedom from Trump is $100 million? How much ended up directly in Don the Con’s pocket?

3 Likes

I bought the White House for a conman and all I get is this stupid medal?

7 Likes

The folks who run Hazleton, the Betty Ford clinic or those Passages Malibu ads on TV are probably more worthy of the medal.

6 Likes

“the medal, the highest honor America can give a civilian.”

Welp, not anymore.

8 Likes