Discussion: Militia Leader Swears He Didn't Misuse Funds Meant For Bundy Sympathizers

It’s $3000 effing dollars. A complete audit is being performed? At what price is that? Mumble something about lax spending controls, mixing of monies, blah, blah, blah, and stroke a check for $3k and put it back. A kerfuffle over 3 grand? WTF?

6 Likes

If that list don’t include Frenchie Vanilla Coffee Creemer and Twinkies Which Are The Official Food of Manly Cowboys On The Open Range, then this boy’s crookeder than a cow in a combine. Find a tall tree.

6 Likes

“legal matters on a federal level.”

A new found belief in Federal Govt!

17 Likes

Amen!

These guys should definitely be President Trump’s personal security SS. No doubt they already own all the necessary Nazi outfits and equipment.

5 Likes

Well, what do you really expect with a bunch of libertarians…

Following the Creed of the Rand: I am free to do whatever I can get away with…

7 Likes

It’s grifters all the way down.

9 Likes

Whoever wrote that email is nuts…“don’t try to find out who I am or I’ll bring the feds” is an amazing statement, especially considering what this group thinks of the federal government. Hopefully they eat themselves, arguments over small amounts of money or power are always the most vicious.

12 Likes

It also included $1000.00 to dry clean his white robe and hood combo-set

4 Likes

Lol… Irony is extra strong here.

Nothing like a bunch of treasonous militia dipshits fighting over money. The combined IQ of the whole worthless group of them would not even reach room temperature.

5 Likes

Oathkeepers - bleh - they are all insane, they hate the rest of us, they have wet dreams over the “next” civil war and they are delusional enough to believe that within the first 6 hours of their “civil” war they will not be Ruby Ridged, drone style.

Just round the whole bunch up and send them to Gitmo where they belong.

2 Likes

Wonder how many of these he ordered?

http://www.adameve.com/t-10_15_11-ps-penispump-land1.aspx?&sc=SEMGPUMM&cm_mmc=GGL--Mens_US_NB_Google_Med--Men%27s_Penis_Pumps_Exact-_-penis%20pumps+Exact&pnt1=sJfrKbxN4&pcrid=68783014125&pkw=penis%20pumps&pmt=e&dvc=c&productid=&pnt3=&gclid=CjwKEAjw97K_BRCwmNTK26iM-hMSJABrkNtboXnrMltrTFxI_DezYYtW1yrMOsjfO1CNFgr6yTAFhhoCCcbw_wcB

1 Like

no direct contact with Mr. Curtiss will be accepted unless approved by him or council

Which council, exactly? The Idaho Council of MENSA Rejects perhaps?

3 Likes

These kinds of groups always eventually come to resemble a club formed by ten-year-olds. There’s a lot of squabbling over piddly shit, grandiose “pronouncements,” vague threats, and so on.

5 Likes

Don’t forget those dildos don’t come cheap.

3 Likes

ahhhhhhhh…Idaho…got love it!

Oh, it won’t cost anything. He’s called in a common law self-certified sovereign constitutional accountancy consultant to do it. He’ll swap him a poached elk hide or something for his services.

2 Likes

Whats the world coming to when you can’t trust a seditionist?

9 Likes