Discussion: Microsoft Exec Reveals Russian Attempts To Hack 2018 Campaigns

1 Like

Golly gee gosh, imagine that!

Anyone wanna bet whether it’s D’s or R’s?

22 Likes

Paging Mr. Mueller…please hurry up…

18 Likes

Wouldn’t surprise me if they do it to GOPers just to provide “cover”, sew more confusion and give the folks over at Faux News and elsewhere more fuel for the conspiracy fire.

17 Likes

They’d hack Republicans for blackmail. The fact that Russians hacked Republicans would only make Republicans look worse for looking the other way while their own pockets were picked. But people who get blackmailed successfully don’t want anyone to know they got targeted and would want all this to go away immediately.

26 Likes

D “I told him not to do it again” T would say its a Democrat party, black ops, deep state, false flag attempt to discredit his BFF. At least a lot of people told him that. We’ll see.

6 Likes

Not a surprise. But Rs will do nothing about it, as evidenced by their vote in the House earlier this week.

6 Likes

Doubtful: They don’t really want to have the remaining 30% of the country hating them also. And it looks like restoring Trump’s credibility is outside the realm of possibility.

5 Likes

”Microsoft vice president for customer security and trust Tom Burt did not identify the candidates or their parties…”

“…but, instead, hyped Micosoft’s new Cloud Based Cloud Storage Cloud Services Cloudy Cloud™ to, as he put it, ‘utilize efficient functionalities and enable real-time robust architectures for maximizing distributed web-readiness and streamlining extensible e-commerce by incentivizing end-to-end initiatives and point-based solutions.’ He added, 'Because if even we don’t know what the hell we’re talking about, then your data must be safe. Right?’ “

55 Likes

Unless the Don is able to scuttle the Muellar investegation…the methods ,implications players and results will all be revealed…there will still be people who dont believe their own senses in this matter

8 Likes

“Moreover, Bill Gates personally thanked the customer who calls herself Janis Joplin in cyberspace for so enjoying her newly installed Windows 10 OS which everyone else in the Western Hemisphere hates.”

8 Likes

^

This guy softwares.

11 Likes

How does Microsoft’s new Cloud Based Cloud Storage Cloud Services Cloudy Cloud™ function after the death of net neutrality? Does the Gates Foundation have to make a Mnuchin Rule contribution to the MAGA,A© 501©(4)?

7 Likes
10 Likes

“Did I mention that is uses Cloud technology, up in the cloud?”

6 Likes

I write for a B2B marketing tech agency. Mind if I cut and paste? I’d like to knock off early today. :slight_smile:

17 Likes

Fake tech businesses!! All fake!!

1 Like

It’s exactly what I’d do.

2 Likes

You mean, the ones who will lose anyway? Polling will become an even bigger weapon,

1 Like

Meanwhile, in a galaxy far, far away, Rep. Dana Rohrabacher (R-Calif.) said that there were plenty of questions about the 2016 hack of the Democratic National Committee., and that it might have been an “inside job,” followed by a years-long coverup.

12 Likes