Discussion: Michele Bachmann Doesn't Know Who Will Miss Her More: Pelosi Or Boehner

Discussion for article #228128

Jon Stewart will miss you. That’s it. I hope to never hear your name again unless it’s ā€œunder indictment.ā€

17 Likes

ā€œAnd while it’s true that I’m leaving Congress, I want you to know I’m not leaving the fight,ā€ Bachmann said.

How can we miss you if you never go away?

6 Likes
"And while it's true that I'm leaving Congress, I want you to know I'm not leaving the fight," Bachmann said.

No, she’s just going to continue the ā€œfightā€ by preaching to the choir on the megachurch revival circuit, at 20 large per insane rant.

6 Likes

Neither.

The people who will miss you the most is anybody hosting a news show that needs to fill sixty minutes and Gomer is unavailable.

1 Like

Until the Gerrymander is changed in 2020, Bachmann will still ā€œbe with usā€

Just in an altered state.

3 Likes

Another grifter to be in the Palin mold.

2 Likes

Neither will.

No laws to govern that activity.

Who will miss her more? Mr. Mayer. Oscar Mayer

http://www.austinrabble.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=584&d=1342980840

1 Like

Who are you again? Miss you? How can I miss you when you won’t go away?

To be honest, this statement is telling:

Bachmann said over the last eight years she stuck to her conservative principles based on the founding principles of the country.

Absolutely true if you include in conservative principles her inability to string together a coherent thought and supporting spouses while they do things that would put any of the rest of us peons in jail for life.

Yup, gotta love those conservative principles, which are all rooted in the foundation of ā€˜I’ve got mine, the hell with you.’

Pelosi wants you to stay it was Jane Harman she wanted to go.

1 Like

Michele, dearest Michele, no one is going to miss your sorry brain-dead ass except the other Dancing Dunces of Derpitude: Louis Goehmert, Phyllis Schafly, Ted Cruz, Marsha Blackburn…you get the point. You know, the politicians and pundits who still eat Mucilage off the palms of their hands and can’t stop sticking Crayons into their ears.
Oh, and Michele darling - don’t let the door hit you in the ass on the way out. I wouldn’t want he-man Marcus to have to care for you if you suffered any more brain damage.

2 Likes

Any bets on which K Street firm is going to pick her as a lobbyist?

My bet is AIPAC because they deserve each other.

You beat me to it, DANG!

Having you around is going to be culture shock for Marcus.

1 Like

The late-night comedians, Michelle, that’s who’s going to miss you the most.

Sounds like she’s going to be competing with Sarah Palin for the wing-nut spotlight. Watch out, Shelley – they don’t call her ā€œSarah Barracudaā€ for nothing. And her oldest daughter can pack a hard punch.

2 Likes

Dear Michele: Ain’t nobody gonna miss you, honey.

1 Like

Here’s a newsflash for La Bachmann----

You miss warts if you’ve had them long enough.
And she’s most certainly a wart on the nose of Congress—or a boil on its ass.

The only people that will miss Marcus’ beard will be the parking lot experts of the world.