Discussion: Miami Herald: DNA Trail Helped Lead Authorities To Cesar Sayoc

In the same vein, a trail of DNA evidence has conclusively linked Donald Trump to Stormy Daniels.

fify

1 Like

I don’t want to imply I’m ever wishing for bad guys to be more competent, but this dunce is a grade of pitiful rarely seen in this day and age. You could tell me he paid for shipping labels with his credit card and I’d believe you.

3 Likes

The bank robbery seemed to go well.

The culprit walked into a Chesapeake Wells Fargo in January, passed a note to a teller and walked out with $2,701, according to court documents.

If only he hadn’t written the note on one of his starter checks.

https://pilotonline.com/news/local/crime/article_4761fd5d-8086-5806-990e-04964d862a24.html

6 Likes

#MAGABomber sez: “Wen yer bom is go eeng too totally bloe up, u dont neede two wirry abowt DNA”

3 Likes

Yeah, there was very clear G-O-P base pair sequence signature and one of the helical strands had a protein combover…

1 Like