Discussion: Menendez Trial Witness: Sen. 'Hostile' On Phone Call To Ex-Medicare Official

A testy phone call with a government bureaucrat? This is worse than I imagined.

2 Likes

Not how the system works.

In what universe?

I worked in Medicare billing for 16 years and currently have Medicare Insurance.

Medicare sends us an explanation of benefits paid for everything that is billed to them… don’t people read them at all ?

Usually not after the first 10 or 20 or 100 come out right. I’m probably going to start up again since I just got a bill stating I had underpaid for the co-pay on a prescription I never filled.

WTF is this? Sounds like whatever they are discussing was NOT specific to an individual doctor but maybe a class of doctors. That swine Dr Tom (Mengele) Price did a favor for a SPECIFIC biotech firm and reaped stock rewards and not even a blip on his nomination to HHS. Screw this nonsense.