Discussion: Megyn Kelly: 'Very Few

Discussion for article #234156

Ahhhh… the “everybody does it” defense?

32 Likes

This is one of the strangest defenses I have ever heard.

26 Likes

I have never once sent or received a racist or inappropriate email using my work account.

Maybe my standards and perspective would be a bit different if I worked alongside Ms. Kelly at Fox News.

51 Likes

I am elated that, with this announcement, Megyn Kelly has launched a nationwide initiative to rid U.S. companies (including her own) of racist emails.

11 Likes

Ummm…but those in corporate America are not given guns by the government and charged with “protecting and serving.”

There is no equivalency between these two types of emails. She is an idiot.

The peroxide has finally soaked into her grey matter.

20 Likes

And she KNOWS this to be the truth …how? Oh that is right - on FOX - if in your gut, you emphatically just know something - then it is OK to report it as FACT without any documentation - because, well just because!

6 Likes

It may be true, but so what? Regardless of whether it’s public or private, those who originate or forward such emails should be fired.

13 Likes

Um…they also say Skirts have no business being out of the house and doing men’s work.

1 Like

Funny, I thought “Clueless” was a movie, not a news program.

6 Likes

Megyn: This is not interesting to me or my audience of 70-year old white men.

10 Likes

And since a few racist emails were the only problem DoJ found, that’s it. Case closed. Certainly no evidence that the emails in question were in any way contextualized by a pernicious pattern of systemic use of the municipal criminal justice system as a means of economically exploiting an impoverished ethnic minority within the jurisdiction for the benefit of a privileged ethnic minority that controlled local government. And absolutely no statistical analysis or anecdotal evidence of disparate treatment by that system. Case closed. Go away. You wouldn’t believe the kind of email I have to put up with here at Fox, and if I can endure it for several million dollars a year, Those People can just pay their fines.

30 Likes

Every blond bimbo on Faux news is a fucking idiot so it’s OK .

Kind of like that Megyan?

3 Likes

Management consultant: “Well, we’ve finished our exhaustive review of Best Practices here at Free-Market Industrial Machine Corp, and our recommendation is that your employees stop sending racist email snark on company computers on company time.”

Our outrageous invoice will be forthcoming.

I wonder what this blonde bimbo would say if some misogynistic emails about her were uncovered. I bet there’d be none of this “everybody does it so it’s o.k.” defence. Is there any level of racism that FOX News will not defend. If Fox were around 50 yrs ago this moron would be justifying lynchings, or probably FOX would have televised it live.

8 Likes

This may, in fact, be true. It’s also true that if said email is found by senior management, you’ll most likely be shown the door.

11 Likes

I’m sure that if Ms. Kelly is basing her assessment on what she sees in her own workplace, that is no doubt true.

18 Likes

Well it’s nice to see that her “defense” equals the Republican “apology.” At least they’re consistent.

5 Likes

I do not doubt that racist emails are rampant at the corporation where she is currently employed.

6 Likes

No doubt she’s talking about NewsCorp.

4 Likes