Discussion: Megyn Kelly Loses It Over Trump Rehashing Old Dirt: 'What Is He Doing?!' (VIDEO)

I am really starting to appreciate Megyn Kelly. It took a while, but she is also catching on.

6 Likes

“It’s true that the mainstream media now hates Trump,” she said. “But must he help them? Must he help them so generously every day?”

Megan you should hide your head! You and the rest of Fox created this monster.

52 Likes

Donald is like a kid in a sandbox. He just won’t put down that shovel.

8 Likes

Ah shit. Was she bleeding out of that place again?

3 Likes

So Fix Schmooze is not part of the MSM? I thought they wanted to conceal that.

17 Likes

All Clinton needs to do is play this like a bull fight. Keep having people bait Trump into going off message and getting upset with them all the while remaining calm in the middle and circling around and then closing in for the coup de gras. After all, the man can’t help himself in attacking people even when those fights have long since been put to rest.

28 Likes

Do persistently high levels of schadenfreude pose a health risk? I think Donald Trump may be trying to kill me. I need to lay off the news for a while.

24 Likes

She only looks and acts sane once a month, those odds are not in her favor.

They keep telling us they’re the highest rated cable news network. But don’t you dare call them mainstream!

17 Likes

Yeah, she and the rest of Fux News are the problem, but she was definitely sticking it to the clueless Drumpf supporting attorney.

3 Likes

Really? Just take a look at her Twitter feed. I did after her tweet about Trump’s comments about sexual harassment in the workplace. One good tweet does not erase a thousand others. She only acts reasonable when the subject is something that affects her directly.

14 Likes

I’d say, what do you expect from a pig but a grunt? Trump is who he is. All of his personality defects were well known all primary season, yet they still nominated him and FOX still schilled for him.

8 Likes

You have me at a disadvantage, as I don’t “Twit”.
I just picture all of the Drumpf supporter heads exploding when someone is openly mocking Drumpf on Fux News.

Nothing more than that.

2 Likes

Really Megan? The media “hates” Trump? Really? You mean for over a year they have fawned over Trump, had wall to wall coverage of Trump and they hate him? Really??? He has gotten over a billion in free advertising and they hatre him? Really Megan…no…really???

35 Likes

Saw the HRC commercial last night which is bringing all this up again, with a series of Trump’s own outrageous words (including the infamous ‘blood coming out of…’). VERY effective stuff. Just keep playing those, and this should go quite well.

7 Likes

It’s true that the mainstream media now hates Trump,” she said. “But must he help them? Must he help them so generously every day?”

Really, Kelly? Even after all this you are still going to try and spin that bull?

9 Likes

Ok…everyone needs to pay bills. So I forgive the camera guys and some of the producers. I draw the line at people making millions of dollars every year spreading lies and hate every day on fox. I guess its alright that Kelly is seeing the light as it relates to this GOP shitshow, but its a little late to the party. I have no respect for her, I have no respect for the things she has said, anti-feminist, anti-equality, race denying nonsense. I hope that Fox gets sucked into the singularity that is being created by trump and his travelling circus.

20 Likes

Honestly, I blame CNN and MSNBC more than Fox. Roger the Hutt really didn’t want Trump to win the nomination.

6 Likes

Once a month, you say? Maybe Trump was on to something… Hmmm…

1 Like