Discussion: McConnell Warns New House Dem Majority Against 'Presidential Harassment'

2 Likes

Of course he does, he wants to continue the court packing, etc. If the Dims in the House investigate he’ll have to spend his time defending The Donald. I’m 1000% sure The Turtle would rather continue with damaging The Nation.

19 Likes

Mitch understands Presidential harassment very well having practiced it for 8 years…

48 Likes

That is rich.

12 Likes

I truly loathe this asshole

33 Likes

Sorry, Mitch, but some people might view it as their job to bring the lawless to justice, so just shut up.

18 Likes

“So the Democrats in the House will have to decide just how much presidential harassment they think is good strategy,” McConnell said. “I’m not so sure it’ll work for them.”

Appreciate the concern Mitch.

22 Likes

McConnell referenced “presidential harassment” three times — that is, harassment of the President.

Yeah, that’s gonna fly.

12 Likes

1 / It’s always odious when Republicans tell Democrats how they should act and what they must do or not do.
2 / This is not how innocent people talk.
3 / Gander does not like sauce.

28 Likes

Guess that’s not the Wright Brothers.

3 Likes

Don’t worry Mitch, they will give the President just as much respect as you gave Obama.

33 Likes

All the Dems need to do is bring the festering corruption to light. There’s a whole lot the Dems can do to investigate the administration short of impeachment.

14 Likes

This is what happens when you give a turtle too many mealworms and not enough roughage.

6 Likes

"McConnell referenced “presidential harassment” three times — that is, harassment of the President. "

Just a guess here, but anyone know when Kavanaugh coined that phrase in his writings about how immune to investigation and oversight the President should be? McConnell and the House GOP are absolutely gearing up to try to get 5-4 rulings to stop proper oversight by the Dems.

14 Likes

Or else.

1 Like

Thanks Mitch, your concern is noted.

7 Likes

McConnell is gearing up to try to get 7-2 rulings.

Attorneys for the House will probably be able to cite Scalia opinions for everything they are trying to do.

3 Likes

This was 100% predictable, I hope Democrats don’t fall for it. If done properly investigations can be used to weaken Donald’s brand. Just like they demonized/weakened Hillary with multiple Benghazi investigations and weakened Obamacare with 10,000 votes to repeal it.

Democrats need to remember that the electorate has a short attention span. What they do in the following 18 months will be totally forgotten by the time 2020 elections are in full swing.

11 Likes

Oversight = Harassment? No, they will be doing their job. He harassed President Obama from day 1. Be reminded of his past behavior?

10 Likes

Its okay for them just not for us. The media plays the same game.

8 Likes