Discussion: McConnell: O'Care Repeal Failure Is A 'Clearly Disappointing Moment' For GOP

1 Like

Actually, the GOP is probably much better off this way. But it sure made McConnell look bad.

5 Likes

I agree with McConnell on one thing-his constituents deserve better.

21 Likes

Your constituents do deserve better - but all you offered was something worse.

Wait, what’s that? Oh, you only consider the affluent as constituents and citizens? The rest of us are fleshy labor bots, unworthy of your consideration?

Well, then I guess your statement makes sense, then.

9 Likes

I hope this isn’t a one time rebellion by the moderate Republicans.
I’m not holding my breath for more than a week though.

6 Likes

openly blamed Democrats for not engaging “in a serious way”

Yeah, right.

19 Likes

Maybe time for a different Majority Leader. This one seems to be broken.

7 Likes

“I suspect they are pretty satisfied tonight. I regret to say they succeeded in that effort. Now, I think it’s appropriate to ask, what are their ideas?,” Uhhh Mitch the democratic ideas for health care are called Obamacare and medicaid. The dems even used your ideas. Nice try though…

19 Likes

But a huge victory for America.

14 Likes

I hope his caucus calls for his head.

4 Likes

I hope Trump has only praise for McConnell:)

4 Likes

That’s OK, the GOP is a ‘Clearly Disappointing Moment’ for America.

Every moment.

7 Likes

Different majority leader?
NO!
And deprive everybody of seeing Trump scream at him?
Leave him in.
He’s tame.
(and lame).

3 Likes

Someone has a sad. Sad, sad turtle. So sad.

5 Likes

I baked a wonderful pineapple upside-down cake yesterday from my own recipe. A 13 x 9-inch masterpiece with fresh Del Monte Gold pineapple chunks, maraschino cherry halves, pecan halves, extra brown sugar syrup, and a cake batter featuring pineapple juice and dried orange and lemon peel and Madagascar bourbon vanilla. An orgasm of a dessert.
But it wasn’t 1% as satisfying as seeing that motherfucker Mitch McConnell chow down on that big shit sandwich.

32 Likes

No Mitch
Its a victory for all those people who hit the town halls, complained to their Senators and occupied offices on Capitol hill
You know …constituents
You had 17% support of the people who would actually be affected by it , so with all due respect.
Go Fuck Yourself

14 Likes

How sweet the news. This morning already Sen Mo Brooks (AL-Troglydite) is calling for McConnell to step down. It’s feasting time here in the jungle.

10 Likes

“Our constituents have suffered through an awful lot under Obamacare…”
The assholery is strong in this one, little Padawan.

4 Likes

Terrapin Stew! Nummy-nummies!

3 Likes

I love google. Here is a generic “sad Mitch McConnell face” to savor.

17 Likes