Discussion: McConnell: Blocking Garland Was 'Most Consequential Decision I Ever Made'

1 Like

And most criminal and unethical.

18 Likes

"the “single most consequential decision I ever made.”

…which led to our first ever FAKE JUSTICE, named Gorsuch.

Laugh while you can, Mitch.

8 Likes

If “consequential” means destructive and harmful to America…

Mitch - don’t forget standing firm against exposing the extent of Russian meddling in the elections back in 2016 so there wouldn’t be “bias” against Trump. Don’t forget recruiting Cantor and Boehner to join your anti-Obama all obstruction all the time club either. You are despicable - I hope you enjoy the rest of Trump’s presidency and your sorry place in American history.

22 Likes

Actually the Dems would have followed the Constitution. They may have voted against the nominee, but at least the nominee would have had hearings. (It’ll be nice if there’s a loophole that disqualifies Gorsuch and throws out any decisions he participated in.)

25 Likes

Certainly was historical.

But not in the way he figured it would be.

6 Likes

I hear his wife is being treated like a minority now by the Trumpettes. She has enough wits to know what’s coming even if he doesn’t. They use people and then throw them away. At least Ryan had enough sense to leave on his own.

4 Likes

A surprisingly correct statement.

Unethical acts do have consequences, Mitch old boy.

But I really don’t think you know what those consequences are going to be.

Putz.

12 Likes

Indeed, and you should BURN IN HELL FOR IT… Satisfied?

12 Likes

“McConnell: Blocking Garland Was ‘Most Consequential Decision I Ever Made’“

Yep, you’ve compromised the legitimacy of the Supreme Court, and every decision The Pretender ‘Justice’ Gorsuch ever influences.

Shame on you, McConnell

17 Likes

Yes. Putting an illegitimate justice on the SCOTUS was the most consequential he ever made. F*ck Him!

14 Likes

The truth about McConnells discharge from the army!

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!msg/alt.politics/sNJSp2XD3YA/7H99oihUkxEJ

1 Like

Funny, I imagine a bank robber says the same thing about his decision to rob banks.

13 Likes

Mitch McConnell – corrupt and despicable and proud of it.

21 Likes

I hope it is put on his tombstone!

7 Likes

It was only consequential because many Democrats couldn’t get over their hurt feelings to elect Clinton. It’s not as if the outcome of the 2016 election was a secret.

7 Likes

“I broke Amurikkka, and I’m proud of it.”

Top of the list for people who deserve to die in a fire.

I’ve about had it with their bullshit of excusing their behavior by inventing imaginary, hypothetical bothsiderisms. They need to die.

21 Likes

“I felt very confident that if the shoe was on the other foot, a Democratic Senate would not have confirmed a Republican president’s nominee during an election,” he said.

https://www.nytimes.com/1991/10/16/us/thomas-confirmation-senate-confirms-thomas-52-48-ending-week-bitter-battle-time.html

23 Likes

I’m hoping it’s taking filthy NRA money which leads to his arrest and incarceration.

17 Likes

“I felt very confident that if the shoe was on the other foot, a Democratic Senate would not have confirmed a Republican president’s nominee during an election,” he said.

I’m pretty sure that will be a self-fulfilling prophecy.

11 Likes