Discussion: McCain Buried At Naval Academy Alongside Longtime Friend

Two high-profile funerals that the orange imposter wasn’t invited to in same week. This not far on the heels of a royal wedding that he also wasn’t invited to. Poor dear, I hope his bile is tasting good to him.

I read on FB just now that Jimmy Carter’s liver cancer has returned and has spread.

Should he pass, any bets on whether Trump gets canned from this funeral too? I mean, three time’s the charm,isn’t it?

@eldonlazar

1 Like

It was a “private ceremony” at McCain’s request, after a week of public wakes and ceremonies in Arizona and then DC. It was a private ceremony but the leaked picture and details indicate that it was pretty much a copy of JFK’s funeral procession, which was based on Abraham Lincoln’s burial ceremony. I doubt that Abraham Lincoln’s public grieving and memorials lasted as long as the public aggrandizement of John McCain this past week. I am glad it is all over, it was tiring.

McCain was a Vietnam war hero. Donald Trump evaded service during Vietnam. Not because he was a pacifist, or because he objected to United States Imperialism. But because it would have been an impediment and inconvenience to his intended career collecting rent from racist Fred Trump’s Brooklyn and Queens tenement renters.

Three funerals and a wedding. Is there a movie theme somewhere?