Discussion: McCain Boots 'Low Life Scum' Protesters At Hearing With Kissinger (VIDEO)

Discussion for article #232646

Senator Low-Life Scum engages in Projection.

10 Likes

“I have never seen anything as disgraceful and outrageous and despicable as the last demonstration that took place,” McCain said

Really? You don’t get out much, do you, Jonny?

11 Likes

Code Pink probably won’t have another chance to confront Kissinger. He looks like he’s going to shuffle off this mortal coil before too long.

5 Likes

Funny, I hear myself screaming similar things when John is on the news shows every damn Sunday.

10 Likes

Johnny knows from[quote=“losamigos, post:3, topic:16119”]
disgraceful and outrageous and despicable
[/quote]
since he referred to our president then candidate Obama as “that one.”

8 Likes

What about the free speech that I fought for Senator? Come on, get with it>

9 Likes

Senator McCain was so incensed he nearly tried to crash a plame.

6 Likes

He’s trying to put some points on the board prior to getting primaried.

3 Likes
Kissinger, the former secretary of State under Presidents Ronald Reagan and Richard Nixon

Kissinger was not in Reagan’s cabinet. St. Ronnie’s Secretaries of State were Al “I am in control here” Haig and George Shultz.

8 Likes

Anything that comes out of the mouth of Sarah Palin is more disgraceful and despicable than anything a protestor says to Otto von Kissinger. We have you to thank for her, Senator.

9 Likes

Wasilla Kardashian showed up?

4 Likes

get off my lawn!

Watch out Grandpa. You know what happened in that movie.

1 Like

The esteemed Senator McCain then went on to thank Dr. Kissinger for enabling McCain’s stay at the Hanoi Hilton through the former Secretary’s esteemed service to the nation.

15 Likes

Remember this is the same scum bag who was last in his graduating class, so incompetent that he crashed several planes during his military training, dumped his first wife because she had cancer and married his next wife because she had money.

Also the great statesman who thought that Sarah Palin was brilliant and qualified. McCain was the one who said that the American economy was in great shape when tens of mlllions of Americans were losing their jobs and their homes due the criminal activities at the banks and due to the Bush tax cuts.

13 Likes

War criminal scum. How many civilians did you bomb Johnny? Bet you think that makes you a ‘hero’.

2 Likes

From purple mountain to shining sea
Free speech for him but not for thee
And should we dare to disagree
The pigs will hang us from a tree
Burma Shave

7 Likes

Kissinger was the only Jew that Nixon had on his Christmas list…and that’s never a good thing, and Kissinger was on Nixon’s speed-dial even though it hadn’t been invented yet.

5 Likes

McCain has always been known as a man of the people. Of course by people we mean defense contractors and the 1%.

6 Likes

Bingo!!!

1 Like