Discussion: Matt Gaetz Got A Milkshake Thrown At Him While Leaving A Town Hall

1 Like

He got creamed. Far out, man.

40 Likes

Rep. Matt Gaetz (R-FL) on Saturday officially became the first American victim of a British trend of dumping milkshakes on far-right figures.

The first of many.

39 Likes

He should be happy it was a milkshake.

30 Likes

Gaetz Milk?

40 Likes

An example of a war cream.

15 Likes

At a secret base in the isolated Orkney Islands, UK scientists are developing the deadly “tall boy” and “grand slam” milkshakes, the so-called “earthquake shakes”.

41 Likes

God, I do love this. People warming up for next year. Trump will announce that milkshake throwers are traitors, a disgrace, and should be imprisoned.

20 Likes

He’s too busy holding on to another appendage.

Will the great “paper of record” or other reporters call this out? I’m not holding my breath. Or my tongue.

3 Likes

If he doesn’t want people laughing after being on the receiving end of a coffee milkshake toss, perhaps he should not hold a town hall meeting in a place called the Brew Ha Ha

24 Likes

15 Likes

21 Likes
4 Likes

Ohhhh… the homogeneity !

24 Likes

In all seriousness, I have great respect for this trend. Good protest is disruptive.

Even if only at a symbolic level of embarrassing politicians, making them targets of mockery, and racking up a dry-cleaning bill, this sort of thing is way more effective than applying for a permit to walk around with signs.

27 Likes

The culprit should be subdued, arrested and brought to trial at the Häagen-Dazs!

30 Likes

Seeing that ‘Foggy Bottom’ is slowly backpedalling, you might have to change that to a mullah applauding.

3 Likes

He would have been ecstatic if it had been a bottle of Stolichnaya thrown his way.

7 Likes

“Lactosing Intolerence”?

35 Likes

Lac-tossing

22 Likes