Discussion: Maryland Man Pleads Guilty To Phoning In Threats To CNN, Pentagon

1 Like

Need to build a wall to keep us from guys like George Tomasack, bet he was a legal gun owner too.

2 Likes

Yup, but this picture is from FOX News, they must have airbrushed out the MEGA cap…

2 Likes

Yep. Crystal Meth is a helluva drug ain’t it?

2 Likes

Oh well, yet another poor, dumb white male terrorist throwing their life away. MAGA

2 Likes

I think of it as a necessary social ill… we regularly reduce mental health funding, so should expect more bomb/terrorist/gun threats and incidents.

1 Like

His mobile home had phone service?

2 Likes

“Maryland Man Pleads Guilty To Phoning In Threats To CNN, Pentagon.”

Florida Man: “Hold my beer…”

4 Likes

C’mon he had a rough childhood…

4 Likes

Actually, the weirdest thing about this is there are thousands of cel phones being thrown in the trash by Militiaboys whose hair has turned white because all those CSI reruns told them they were untraceable.

They wouldn’t lie, would they?

3 Likes

Gotta give it to you, you win the internet today… :clap:

1 Like

Pentagon Tours Office?

White Pride.

2 Likes

OMG, so that’s what happened to that guy!

3 Likes

He’s probably already surrounded by some now.

1 Like

geeze … these guys are really wimping out …

what happened to the ’ not guilty crowd-funded ’ defense ? ? …

It’ll at least keep ya in the party … a few more days ----

1 Like

I regret I only have one “Like” to give…

To the Pentagon as well…that was bold…and stupid.

LOL. OK, so yeah, it marks you as world-class stupid to be calling in a bomb threat to CNN, but the Pentagon? THE. PENTAGON. Really? REALLLLLLLY??? They don’t make a stupid-o-meter that goes up that high…or would it be low? It’s like “absolute stupid” in the same sense as “absolute zero” (zero Kelvin). You can’t technically really measure absolute zero…only approach it…because once it is reached all things come to a complete standstill, meaning there is zero energy to measure and zero observable events by which to measure anything. Same here…all thought came to a complete and utter standstill, reaching absolute stupidity, leaving us no way of measuring how stupid it was.

Here…let this bend your brain hehe: https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/how-are-temperatures-clos/#googDisableSync

1 Like