Discussion for article #237125
I guess the realtor forget the key “snake infestation” disclosure!
I guess the homeowners should have hired one of those evangelical christian snake handlers. This stuff just writes itself!
But they didn’t have a rodent problem. Snakes get a bad rap.
Bullshit. A Black Rat Snake ( Rat Snake ) is a harmless colubrid snake. What they have in the image is a bunch of shed skins, probably all from the same snake and not an “infestation”. The creatures are solitary and live where there is food and cover. They would not harm a kid even if they bit the child ( and that would only be if left no other option ) and are considered beneficial animals.
I’ve got a Black Snake that lives by my garage. On sunny days he’s often stretched out in front of the garage door and pays no attention to me or my wife. I think he’s cool.
I love black rat snakes too.
They’ll bite when you first catch them and then they calm down within minutes and become docile. We caught dozens of them as kids and that’s the standard. Even if you do get bitten, so long as you don’t try to pull the snake loose it will rarely even bleed. People are too out of touch with nature and need to chill the fuck out.
The Brookses say exterminators found black rat snakes, snakeskins, dens, tunnels and feces.
IOW’s, the exterminators lied to increase their profits.
The lawsuit says a snake inspector determined the house was infested and unsafe for children.
A snake inspector?
That’s the stupidest fucking made up title I’ve ever heard of.
But enough about the House Republican Caucus . . .
If you’ve got that many rat snakes in your house, it’s infested with something you don’t want to share a house with . . .
This. This. This…
You wouldn’t be my murophobic sister by any chance would you?
Lol, no, I actually think mice are cute, but I can only imagine how much more horrible infestations can be…