Discussion: Mark Harris Calls For A New Election In North Carolina's 9th District

Motherfucker.

15 Likes

Yeah, right, LOL !

4 Likes

New election! Great idea, if he’s not on the ballot.

20 Likes

How about the election board “abruptly” calling for a criminal case against this putz

25 Likes

Harris shouldn’t be allowed to be on the ballot and they should be preparing an indictment for him.

21 Likes

Should be a default give to the opponent. Seems horrifically unfair for the GOP to be able to go back and re-do everything, having committed multiple crimes to steal the election.

31 Likes

This unethical, slimy weasel is a Baptist pastor. Think about that.

21 Likes

Gee. Seems like the best way to avoid more stress woukd be to concede. Your opponent won. You didn’t. And if there’s any doubt, you created it and shouldn’t benefit from it.

14 Likes

I cannot imagine a fair new election. Just like I cannot imagine if somehow we got to redo 2016. The opponent needs to be seated.

9 Likes

He threw his son under the bus. Nice.

6 Likes

Somewhere Roger Stone is hearing about this idiotic defense of stroke and whispering to his attorney, “hold my beer.”

9 Likes

Seems par for the course, actually.

1 Like

He then walked out of the hearing room.

The “Pastor” thought he was being magnanimous. Screw that, I hope the Democrat screams bloody hell at this.

5 Likes

taking too much of a toll to testify.

meaning, I don’t want to add more jail time for perjury…

11 Likes

Taksies-Backsies! Do-over!

1 Like

Why a new election? You cheated, even against the advice of your lawyer son. You should be proud of him, Mr. Christian fundamentalist. No new election for you. Give it to the Democrat who DIDN’T cheat.

10 Likes

Cuz that’s the way it works. When you’re accused with mountains of credible evidence that you tried to cheat, you get to say “do over.”

Man, must be nice to be a white boy down south.

11 Likes

The hair is right

1 Like

I’m okay with a do-over. As long as we re-run 2016, both here and Brexit.

6 Likes