Discussion: Mark Cuban Will Be Front Row At First Presidential Debate Thanks To Clinton

That’s frickin’ genius. Oughta take the Orange Chimp right out of his comfort zone.

22 Likes

Will this be like an NBA game? T-shirt and jeans and yelling at the moderator?

4 Likes

What will he be wearing? I’m sure it will have big letters:)

2 Likes

Gladly Ms. Clinton understands that this is a TV reality show with some policy thrown in not the other way around. Making fun of him is the best way to demonstrate that he is an unqualified loser.

18 Likes

I have two things to say about this - go Mark! And you rock, Hillary - John Judis is full of shit. You know exactly what kind of campaign you’re running and from the perspective of someone who was around when Dukakis ran, Hillary is no Mike Dukakis.

At all, John.

21 Likes

Oh, this is rich…

(see what I did there?)

14 Likes

+1 on the assessment of Judis. I find his punditry impressionistic and his analyses dated. Truly can’t understand why Josh gives him front-page editorial space.

11 Likes

trump freaks! cuban chortles. hillary, with the cheshire cat grin.

6 Likes

Cuban is the ideal surrogate for Clinton in a Trumpian 3-ring-circus. He’ll Biden the Orange Chimp’s fat ass (am thinking of how Uncle Joe eviscerated Little Paulie Ryan in their televised round-table).

7 Likes

Frankly ,me neither.

Haven’t seen one thing out of him that I thought was solid.

1 Like

Precisely.

Let’s hope he doesn’t start the wave. :}

1 Like

Does this mean Trump will try give a front row seat to Linda Tripp or David Duke as a form of retaliation? You can bet he’ll try something.

1 Like

Just in case he read threads - hope you’re aware, John, that your excitement about M5Stelle taking over Rome was way premature - she’s in big trouble.

Gennifer Flowers, more likely.

Cuban just needs an Ivanka look-alike sitting in his lap…

11 Likes

hahahahahahahahajahaha O god, if I was younger I’d get a wig and do it myself. hahaha

3 Likes

Co-sign.

5 Likes

OMG. This is fabulous.

hahahahahaha!

It’ll be fun watching Trump squirm and turn purple as he tries not to explode.

9 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available