Discussion: Manager Accused Of Plagiarizing Removed From Las Vegas <span class="nobr">Review-Journal

Discussion for article #244296

I don’t want our peers in journalism or members of the public to feel like our journalism has been compromised.

I’ve got a scoop for you, sparky. You’re now owned by Adelson. Your journalism is now compromised.

10 Likes

There’s a bright future for him as Rand Paul’s speech writer. He’s got the qualifications.

Big deal. He performed his assigned duty as directed by Adelson, so his being let go from any role at the paper is now water under the bridge. His purpose has already been served, for which I’m sure he was richly rewarded financially…off the books of course.

He should lose whatever job he has by way of any journalism, especially at the Bristol Press (which unfortunately he owns) if you really want to see real accountability. However, I presume he picks the board members for those other papers he runs in Conn., so they probably have no ability to fire his ass like they should.

2 Likes

“… I don’t want our peers in journalism or members of the public to feel like our journalism has been compromised.”

Barn door… horses…

3 Likes

There’s a reason what this man did was done through an Adelson shell company…

From Dictionary.com:

Contemporary definition for shell company:
noun
an inactive corporation without assets that is used as a legal and financial entity through which another corporation can conduct certain matters

I would bet that shell company he was set up with, now no longer exists.

As Thomas Jefferson once wrote:
There’s a bright future for him as Rand Paul’s speech writer. He’s got the qualifications.

That’s shell person.

Regards,
Scalia, Roberts, Alito, Kennedy

Ditto,
Thomas