Discussion: Manafort Allegedly Tried And Failed To Prevent Trump's Infamous Taco Tweet

1 Like

Heckuva job Mannafart

12 Likes

Trump: “The people who were offended were people we wanted to offend.”

Voters?

56 Likes

Manafort was holding out for a photo with a bowl of borscht.

28 Likes

“the people who were offended were people we wanted to offend.”

Yes, Donald. They’re called “voters.”

9 Likes

Manafort describes Ivanka’s new fashion line

7 Likes

Trump takes pride in his ability to drive wedges between people. To which I say, “Go for it, Donnie boy! Don’t change a thing. F*(k 'em if they can’t take a joke.”

Such a winning strategy.

9 Likes

Should’ve WENt FOR something HIspanics ACTUALLY eat. LIke a Gordita SUPReme.

28 Likes

Manafort was more successful in routing $2.2 million of secret money to U.S. lobbyists to influence Russian policy in Ukraine. But by all means let us discuss taco bowls.

11 Likes

Trump was reportedly delighted by backlash against the tweet, saying that “the people who were offended were people we wanted to offend.”

So there you have it. His whole anti political correctness thing is just cover to offend people not like Trump.

8 Likes

In a room full of imbeciles, a man of average intelligence seems a genius.

21 Likes

Trump was reportedly delighted by backlash against the tweet, saying that “the people who were offended were people we wanted to offend.”

Pretty much Latinos then. Dumb ass.

5 Likes

When explaining why he didn’t take a particular coaching job with a piss poor team, John Thompson said something that comes up in regards to these moments.

‘I don’t really need the money that bad, i can be a failure on my own.’’

Its only a matter of time…,

6 Likes

How do I acquire the movie rights to the Drumpf campaign?

Lot’s of material there, mucho sequels.

5 Likes

This will go over well in South Texas. Hillary’s opponent only leads by 6 in Texas.

11 Likes

And Hornitos and Reposado instead of Jose Cuervo gold. Just having the word “Jose” in it does not a Mexican delight make, Donald.

4 Likes

Tres Leches Twinkies can’t be far behind.

8 Likes

I notice that you used “mucho” there. You must love The Hispanics as much as The Donald does!

4 Likes

Donald would have the Chinese Ambassador for a state Dinner and amuse him and the other 200 guests in formal attire by showing him them far up his nose he could stick chop-sticks.

16 Likes

Further than his short fingers could ever reach, that’s for sure.

6 Likes