Discussion: Man Who Claimed He Was Stabbed After Being Called A Neo Nazi Admits He Lied

1 Like

Joshua Witt, clearly not the sharpest knife in the rack.

10 Likes

Trump: He is White. No need to further persecute him.

3 Likes

“…admitted to accidentally cutting himself with the knife while parked in his car in front of the sporting goods store…”

How did this idiot get in the Navy? He is clearly a candidate for the 2017 Darwin Award.

5 Likes

No, he is the tip of the spear!

2 Likes

“Where he was confronted with the all the information listed above, Mr. Witt subsequently admitted to accidentally cutting himself with the knife while parked in his car in front of the sporting goods store and admitted making up the story about being attacked,” Sheridan police said in their statement.

It's too bad he hadn't purchased a gun.
4 Likes

This reminds me of the classic “backwards B carved into the face” incident of 2008:

Quote from the article:

Police suspected all along that Todd might not be telling the truth, starting with the fact that the “B” was backward, Bryant said.

“We have robbers here in Pittsburgh, but they don’t generally mutilate someone’s face like that,” Bryant said. “They just take the money and run.”

8 Likes

Too bad he didn’t have a rodent infestation at his home and was out purchasing rat poison.

3 Likes

“Gee, who should I blame this on? Antifa or Black Lives Matter? Oh, tell me, Magic Eight Ball!”

3 Likes

Witt demonstrates his propensity to be a liar just like his mentor Donald Trump.

2 Likes

When the neo-Nazis send their people, they are not sending their best and brightest.

5 Likes

Paul Harvey: “…and that spunky little girl Ashley Todd grew up to be…Kellyanne Conway! And now you know the rest of the story. Good Day!”

2 Likes

The tradition lives!

No wonder they think everything that is disconfirmatory is the result of a Soros Deep State false flag operation.

1 Like

The derp is strong in that one, little Padawan.
And I can see super-genius member of the master race Joshua Witt, like dear Ashley, carving a backwards “A” - for Antifa - into his forehead, not realizing, of course, that it looks the same both ways in the mirror.

3 Likes

Seems like it might be an alcohol related incident to me.

1 Like

This shows, though, just how thoroughly the “everyone (except trump) hates neonazis” meme has penetrated the national consciousness. It’s not so much like the “B” self-mutilation as it is like the various murders committed by white people and then blamed on a scary unknown black assailant.

Who is stupid enough to cut their hand on a new knife by accident, and then, instead of getting a bandaid or getting it stitched up, thinks “wait, first I’ll blame this publicly on the antifascist left”?

4 Likes

Any bets on whether this dipshit is a Gooper??

No? Nobody willing to take that bet??? Wonder why…

4 Likes

Fucker should be drummed out of the Navy.

We don’t need dishonorable liars who file false criminal reports in the service.

6 Likes

Once again, a white supremacist comes forward to prove that he’s supreme only in being supremely asinine.

4 Likes

This is nothing new. The real FAKE NEWS is everythign the white nationalist propaganda machine is inventing about Antifa:

Moreover, in the neverending quest for establishing the false equivalencies that do nothing but serve the interests of the far right, please be VERY aware of this dangerous idiot-trap:

In that contest, compliance with their demands that the left/liberals/Dems “need to denounce AntiFa”, you should tell them to go fuck themselves because doing so IN THAT CONTEXT is an admission of ownership. The entire narrative that Dems/liberals “need to denounce AntiFa” is designed to first imply that we don’t denounce that behavior and then, by actually going through with denouncing them when confronted by someone yelling “you need to denounce them!!!”, make the liberal/Dem being confronted in such a manner take ownership of AntiFa’s existence and behavior. It’s the same game they are playing with blabbering about an “alt-left” that DOES NOT EXIST. Creation of a self-named “alt-right” that panders to neo-nazis and white nationalists does not automatically, magically birth an “alt-left” at the other end of the spectrum…nor does the existence of a rapidly growing and re-invigorated white nationalist and neo-nazi movement in this country automatically, magically birth an equally abhorrent, equally violent, equally unacceptable counter-movement.

It needs to be called out. There is absolutely no analogy to be drawn with the manner in which Trump and the GOP have spent DECADES encouraging the continued existence and then rise of neo-nazi white nationalist nonsense in this country. NONE. There is no counterpart on the liberal side for the Southern Strategy…or the kind of code-speaking dog-whistling bullshit they’ve been spewing for decades…that connects the “left” to AntiFa or establishes a case for arguing that the “left” now owns it. Moreover, there’s simply no equating neo-nazi white nationalists with AntiFa in the first place. They simply aren’t the same or “different sides of the same coin” etc., no matter how hard the Faux News, Breitbart, et al, white nationalist propaganda machine is pushing that nonense…or how poorly the rest of the MSM is doing in pointing out its mendacity.

As I understand it (and feel free to correct me if I’m wrong), AntiFa protests people on all sides and from both parties. They show up at both parties’ conventions. They fucking HATED Hillary Clinton and view the Dem establishment as just as much to blame for our country being mired in plutocracy/oligarchy as the GOP. The fucking media needs to address this line of propaganda, because ignoring it as “silly” or not worth paying attention to is precisely what leads to it spreading and taking root…and it already is, as those fake fucking stories above are being cited all over the place as truth.

4 Likes