Discussion: Lynne Patton Wanted To Be On A Reality Show About Black Republicans

It’s all about the Benjamins.

10 Likes

She’s a cooning ass coon out there engaging in full on tomcoonery.

15 Likes

A reality show about black Republicans. Small sample.

(Ironically, during Reconstruction, “Black Republicans” were the ones who wanted the most extreme sanctions on the old Confederacy.)

8 Likes

Lynne Patton Wanted To Be On A Reality Show About Black Republicans

As disgusting as a reality show about Coprophagia

1 Like

100+ years ago. FDR started the switch, Barry Goldwater finished it.

3 Likes

“Black Republicans are not an anomaly.

this is true

Not only do we suffer the same societal hurdles that face any black man or black woman every single day, we also have the additional albatross of being conservative,” Patton told the Post.

this isn’t true and it makes me wonder about what she thinks about Steele.

“Nothing proves this point more than the partisan reaction to my committee appearance this week. God forbid, a black Republican is in the room based upon her own merit and can think for herself. But it’s a scarlet letter I wear with pride.”

Considering that she backs birthers, it makes me wonder if she isn’t one herself.

8 Likes

Grift knows no color…

20 Likes

OMG my grandmother liked Bobby Vinton when she was alive. I think it was those polkas. I could never understand it.

4 Likes

“A reality show about black Republicans”

Should be a ginormous hit in the Bizarro World!

She is not exactly a neutral party, when making this statement about herself…

Her wikipedia page is a hoot. some merits …

She previously worked as an event planner for the Trump family, including planning the wedding of Eric Trump,[4] and helping to run the Eric Trump Foundation.[4][5] She was a speaker at the 2016 Republican National Convention.[6]

Patton graduated from the University of Miami with a B.A. in English literature.[9] She attended the Quinnipiac University School of Law; school officials have stated that she was a student for only two semesters, and did not graduate.[10][11] On her LinkedIn page, Patton also claims affiliation with Yale University, which she did not attend.[12][13][14]

She is a director of National Diversity Coalition for Trump.[23]

Patton says she has struggled with substance abuse and addiction, and publicly praised the Trump family for standing by her through tough times.[37]

13 Likes

that, plus the “farrah fawcett on a bad hair day” wig threw me.

7 Likes

I like the idea of a show about people who play human props for GOP politicians. She’s the “black supporter” of Trump but there are endless possibilities. A “gay friend” for Mike Pence. A “female companion” for Lindsay Graham. The entire US military has been doing it for years for the GOP as a whole.

22 Likes

He was like Pat Boone: the guy some parents wanted their kids to listen to instead of that, uh, “race music”.

A “female companion” for Lindsay Graham.

LOL! There’s about as many of those as two-headed sword swallowers.

2 Likes

How many of the participants will be wearing black face?

The title was going to be 'TOKENS"

7 Likes

:joy::joy::joy:

10 Likes

Oh, that wasn’t my grandma’s deal…She was from Romania and could speak just about every Eastern European language before coming here. She also had a crush on a Polish soldier that she held as a secret for most of her life. He wasn’t Jewish. No, it was about the polkas.

8 Likes

She grifted her way from an event planner to manage Region II of HUD but still projects herself as a victim.

11 Likes

Did she have to be confirmed by the Senate for her position at HUD? If she did, I’d like to know which idiots did that, considering she has no experience whatsoever.

3 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available