Discussion: Lynne Patton Wanted To Be On A Reality Show About Black Republicans

Diamonds and Silk - I got that right, right? I always confuse them with the song by Prince - beat her to this a LONG time ago.

7 Likes

A Reality Show About Black Republicans…

Isn’t that an oxymoron?

9 Likes

I didn’t know Omarosa had a sister.

5 Likes

Wait … what? Does no one read The Scarlet Letter any more? Or, did you really mean to say that being black and Republican is like being an adulterer?

12 Likes

There’s a term in the community for this kind of conduct. I won’t say it, but I’ll THINK it really loud.

6 Likes

I know they’re out there but the only Black republicans I’ve seen (identified by their Black Republican bumper stickers) have been old white guys.

4 Likes

There are several, but I favor the one reflecting a Nabisco product…

9 Likes

Sure. But instead of committing adultery, she can just go f–k herself.

Well, she’s on Real Black Republicans of TrumpWorld.

So, that’s something.

8 Likes
          About Black Republicans

Capitalists …

About Black Capitalists 

FIFY —

1 Like

As long as you confuse it with my favorite song in the English language…

6 Likes

Don’t forget the Log Cabin Republicans.

9 Likes

She previously worked as an event planner for the Trump family, including planning the wedding of Eric Trump, and helping to run the Eric Trump Foundation, to this… Administrator of the United States Department of Housing and Urban Development for Region II.

That some top-notch stuff right there.

18 Likes

Lynne Patton is black? You coulda fooled me! I suppose it’s her unnatural love of Trump and her vast collection of Bobby Vinton records that is confusing me.

3 Likes

She just wants a show where she would get a lot of screen time since there would be very few other participants.

3 Likes

It’s all about the Benjamins.

10 Likes

She’s a cooning ass coon out there engaging in full on tomcoonery.

15 Likes

A reality show about black Republicans. Small sample.

(Ironically, during Reconstruction, “Black Republicans” were the ones who wanted the most extreme sanctions on the old Confederacy.)

8 Likes

Lynne Patton Wanted To Be On A Reality Show About Black Republicans

As disgusting as a reality show about Coprophagia

1 Like
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available