Discussion: Lynne Patton Wanted To Be On A Reality Show About Black Republicans

JC, man! Don’t let it get out (to the Dotard) that there is a National Weather Service!

3 Likes

I understand that those House Rules exist. If Tlaib had in fact called Meadows a racist, she would, as you point out, be enjoined to apologize. House Rules protect racists and other bad actors (but to what degree?). However, Tlaib did not call that motherfucking racist asshole a racist. Using Patton as a prop was standard theatrics of racists everywhere: using racism to deny racism. The stunt was racist. Tlaib was right to name it so. It is one step shy of calling Meadows a racist. In the end, Meadows got away with his stunt, and that is not right.

1 Like

For real, bro. I’ll keep it on the down low.

As you apparently know, Accuweather did all they could to obstruct NWS websites… because that’s where Accuweather gets their info. And it would be free, goddamnit.

4 Likes

And really outrageous shit like being able to register to vote. And having their votes actually counted.

1 Like

And a rather displeased four-year old in the corner…

Must admit Lynne Patton is something of a “Sad Sack Story”; No brains, no looks and covered in Trump Stench, which will never, ever go away… I feel some kind of pity for her.

I am grateful every single day for those I have come to know, after a fashion, on TPM. You keep me sane and grounded, you teach me so very much, and I am constantly humbled.

3 Likes

Its a good fake birth certificate but clearly she needs to be deported back to Kenya

can’t be the same…this patton was …um…hard to tip over and eating robustly … much like myself ?

1 Like

this may be a trivial issue; like GYM JORDAN… in his shirt sleeves…this woman shows up to a very formal SENATE hearing with her sun-glasses on her head…who wears sun glasses to a SENATE hearing? is it simply ignorance of protocol? or a ‘look at me’ thing?

1 Like

Or Melania on her day off. Which is roughly 3 weeks a month.

1 Like

"Not only do we suffer the same societal hurdles that face any black man or black woman every single day, we also have the additional albatross of being conservative,”

the albatross of being conservative.

the reason why the ancient mariner was forced to wear the dead albatross around his neck is because he was a greedy idiot that killed the very creature that was showing them the way to land after being lost at sea - but if you were remotely well read, you would know that

2 Likes

Uncle Clarence Thomas?

Or the Catholic and Muslim conservative women I see on “To the Contrary” defending a serial adulterer who doesn’t want equal pay for equal work. But as long as he continues to have his minions appoint ‘pro life’ judges, they are A-OK

I can picture a slew of new titles for the fall season:

a show about wheelchair-bound diabetics and paralyzed low income whites called “Take Away My Medicaide!”

a show about a family who all work for the same parts factory “Ship My Job to China!”

a show about Scott Baio and Tila Tequila “America doesn’t Have Talent”

and am I imagining it, or are the ties of the boys in the front row really long?

I haven’t noticed. as a life-long dem, I only wear dresses and skirts.

oh thank god, no animal prints

plus a couple of grumpy looking kids - can’t say I blame them

On the far left (of course) is Barbara Lee of OAK wearing an African influenced shawl. Love that. Then moving to the right you see congressman on the make Eric Swalwell also from the East Bay holding his baby daughter who he told us later he named Cricket. Unfortunately name in my humble opinion.

2 Likes

well, it does stand for innocent martyrdom, so I think that’s why she referenced it. the albatross thing is another matter however

Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available