Discussion: Lindsey Graham Tells Reporters In Cairo: Don't Let Trump Scare You

Graham should have also explained the dysfunction among republiCANT politicians in general!

As he once said, his party has gone bat*hit crazy! How are foreign leaders resonating with that theory?

4 Likes

Wow, that’s even scarier than Trump!

Graham saying we’ll be around (meaning republiscum senators) is really worse than having Trump around! Yikes!

3 Likes

Was Graham in Cairo to get “good government” or “convention planning” tips from el-Sissi?

1 Like

“Don’t let the politics of the moment make you believe that America has fundamentally changed in terms of the way we view the world; it hasn’t,”

OH YES IT HAS!!

Re-pukes do NOTHING! Except, lie, cheat, obfuscate, shutdown the government because they are sore losers, do nothing, block everything and did I say, LIE, LIE, LIE!!!

3 Likes

Okay, it’s Sunday and my mind is in idle so explain to me how your statement that all the GOP does is “lie, cheat, obfuscate, shutdown the government” is any different from Graham’s statement that nothing has fundamentally changed.

2 Likes

Residents of the Middle East should not be too alarmed…
“The Congress is going to be around no matter who is the president,” …

Make up your damn mind.

4 Likes

See, that’s what happens when I write prior to coffee…good point!

Okay, so nothing’s changed, since they continue to do NOTHING! Except, lie, cheat, obfuscate, shutdown the government because they are sore losers, do nothing, block everything and did I say, LIE, LIE, LIE!!!

2 Likes

“All of us, regardless of what Mr. Trump says or does, we are going to keep being who we are, so don’t let the political scenes at home get you too upset.”

The only prospect that scares those watching the US political scene more than Mr. Trump as President is him as president with this kind of pledge as reinforcement for Mr. Trump’s crazy, loose cannon, behavior.

1 Like

"All of us, regardless of what Mr. Trump says or does, we are going to keep being who we are,…

Well, that’s what scares us, Lindsey.

3 Likes

“My name is Lindsey Graham and I’m here to help”.

Gosh, that’s a scary thought indeed!

So Lindsey is trying to reassure foreign leaders about someone who hasn’t even been nominated yet –
If that isn’t bad enough… he says the Congress will protect everyone from him —

I guess he forgot about this …

http://www.thepoliticalinsider.com/congress-just-announced-major-plan-to-stop-obamas-syrian-refugees/

Don’t worry about the prospect of a bat shit crazy president. The bat shit crazy congress will make sure that he acts responsibly.

2 Likes

Ah yes, Butchmeup trying to assure voters that all is well. And hat they’ll “keep on keeping on” no matter who is President? That alone should scare everyone … and he says all this while being possibly on a “tour” with others in Congress.
Oh, and why all this in Egypt? “With $1.3 billion annually, Egypt is the second-largest recipient of U.S. military aid after Israel.”

Nice paraphrase of St. Ronald of Reagan’s nine scariest words.

Look, we’ve lived through crazy presidencies before. Graham misses it again.

Say what you will, but I don’t think this is helping.

Lindsey is getting a head start on his campaign for Secretary of State, or Defense in the Trump administration me thinks… :laughing:

Or scarier yet:

“My name is Lindsay Graham and I am what passes for an expert in Foreign Policy in the contemporary Republican Party…based entirely on my being a Colonel in my home state’s National Guard.”

1 Like

Yea Trump isn’t quite as scary as folks like Graham!