Discussion: Lindsey Graham: My Time Working At A Bar Taught Me 'Iranians Are Liars' (VIDEO)

Valiant way to score a spot in the upcoming Republican candidate debates. That was my snarky response. Seriously, it is absolutely pathetic, unseemly, and grotesque…

1 Like

It is amazing, isn’t it?

1 Like

When Graham talks tough, it brings this image to my mind:

13 Likes

“The Iranians cheat and they lie. They are a radical regime," he said. “They want a master religion for the world; the Nazis wanted a master race.”

Some folks thought the Iranians were just playing pool and trying to hustle a few bucks… but Lindsey caught on to their lies. Right there in Lindsey’s pool room, beneath all the subterfuge of pool hustling, was a secret plan to institute a master world religion. Thank God Lindsey rose to the level of Senator to save us all from the dastardly Iranian pool hall plot that he witnessed.

8 Likes

Truly the Republican clown train has just left the tracks.
And we have still have 17 months to go.

1 Like

I sympathize with Lindsey, I’ve known people to appear and sound mentally imbalanced if they’ve quit taking their Estrogen prescription.

2 Likes

The sheer ignorance and bigotry on display here would be shocking, if it were not a leading light of the GOP saying it. How nice it must be to live in your own reality, Lindsey…now GTFO. No one with half a brain is listening to your lies and generalizations. I want to be a donut right now that this idiot will never see the nomination, let alone the Oval Office. Playing to the base, missy.

1 Like

…and we know that the vast majority of the Iranians in the USA live in South Carolina and go to pool hall/bars. How could anyone get the wrong impression on the character of a whole ethnic group from the observation of a young man who had such extensive experience in his bar with the largely non-drinking Muslim population of the world?

The only conclusion that can be drawn from the is that Lindsey is an ignorant bigot.

He is banking on the GOP-friendly media to cover his tantrum. Of course they will gleefully oblige. Chuck Todd probably is calling at this moment.

1 Like

Sean Hannity and Bill O’Reilly are stomping their feet in Ailes office right now demanding dibs.

3 Likes

I’d like to make a generalization about Iranians too. Based on photos and videos seen over the years, I’m convinced they are one of the handsomest nationalities, with occasional exceptions, i.e. Ahmadinejad.

2 Likes

Bless his heart

Lindsey trying SO hard to get in touch with his inner male…

3 Likes

“Next time you vote for President of the United States,” Graham said on Friday, “make sure that you’re voting for a commander-in-chief that knows what the hell she’s doing.”

FIFY.

4 Likes

My time as a liberal has taught me that GOP clowns like Lindsey
Graham are dangerously bellicose and not the least bit comedic.

11 Likes

I feel the same way about Senators.

“Bar” is code for “bath house.”

3 Likes

LOL. Did Ms. Lindsay get rebuffed by some Omar Sharif-looking Iranian stud?

6 Likes

“It is unknowable how long that conflict [the war in Iraq] will last. It could last six days, six weeks. I doubt six months.” -in Feb. 2003

Wow, I had no idea that Donald Rumsfeld was Iranian.

6 Likes

He and Boehner must get together often and reminisce about how grand it was to barkeeps in their youth? And since when did they start calling gay bathhouses a poolroom?

2 Likes

Bigoted Southerner says what?

1 Like