Discussion: Lindsey Graham: I Was A Target Of Obama Admin ‘Unmasking’

Um, if the Obama Administration had unmasked him for political purposes, wouldn’t they have used that information for political purposes? This is fucking ridiculous. Putin has his hand so far up Trump’s ass he’s tickling dude’s tonsils and Lindsey’s on Fox ginning up nonsensical conspiracy theories. He and John McCain will bear more responsibility for the disastrous effect of this administration than anybody else – they’ve demonstrated that they understand exactly what’s going down, they’re uniquely positioned to intervene and they choose to do no more than mouth mild statements of “concern” from time to time. Traitors.

29 Likes

He’s warming up the distraction machine. He ought to just cut to the chase and simply say, “The treason committed by the Trump administration isn’t really all that bad.”

Having said that, “Who were you talking to, Lindsey? Your lover or merely a confidant?”

19 Likes

Nice job making intelligence sound “political,” because you got caught doing something you didn’t want other people to know about. I have no idea why and it doesn’t matter.

You, Madame, are a snake.

15 Likes

No comment

12 Likes

Who were you talking to, Huckleberry? Do they use a Cyrillic alphabet?

3 Likes

A common refrain we hear from your ilk, Senator Graham, when it comes to shit like “Stop and Frisk” and demands for INS documentation if you’re caught “driving while Hispanic”…

"If you have nothing to hide, then why are you worried?"

24 Likes

How can one be a “target” of an unmasking. Someone has to know who you are in order to target you, and if they know who you are, they don’t need to have your name unmasked.

29 Likes

Unmasked.

:grin:

They don’t think anyone will notice that gaping hole in this charade.

12 Likes

Why is Graham trying to throw shade on Comey? And note he is already framing Comey’s testimony as a hit job on Trump. WTF? Graham is an attention seeking wind bag who can’t stand Trump.

Trump is his own worst enemy and is an obstructionist. Graham knows this. Republicans must be very afraid of what is going to turn up in the investigation.

7 Likes

Release the Drama Queen ! just in time for the Friday afternoon republican cruise missile attack.

Lindsey, whatever you just said was so stupid that you’re now on the orange blob level.

7 Likes

Lindsey has a Zorro Complex.

2 Likes

Just waiting on ‘Batman’ (McCain) to tell Todd, that Rice and Power tp’ed his house.

8 Likes

Supposedly

10 Likes

Based upon the NYT’s Benghailllazzziiii!!!, Plamegate and Whitewater coverage, he’s right to believe that.

4 Likes

Sounds to me like Vlad has the goods on our little South Carolina Mary – and he’ll do his part, just as expected. Gee, thanks, Lindsay, for putting party (and personal secrets) before love of country. Asshat.

9 Likes

Yeah I think facts are going to drown this bullshit pretty quickly.

The Special Counsel has added the Manafort case to the Trump-Russia connection case. And just the other day - (yesterday?) - the DOJ’s top fraud guy said he was joining Mueller’s investigation. Here’s a link: https://bol.bna.com/dojs-weissmann-joining-muellers-russia-investigation-team-sources-say/

There’s a whole lot going on. :smile:

9 Likes

Maybe this is Lindsey’s take: "all depends on the type of treason you are talking about, republican/MAGA treason isn’t that bad, unmasking treason (I mean, why US intelligence agencies want to know WHO is talking to foreign entities is anybody’s guess) well that is a totally different story and is VERY concerning, besides, look at the shiny squirrel over there!

5 Likes

Lindsey Graham: I Was A Target Of Obama Admin ‘Unmasking’

Just be thankful that you haven’t yet been a target of outing.

10 Likes