Discussion: Limbaugh Miffed Media Distracted From Border Crisis By Malaysian Plane

Discussion for article #225220

Who knew, earlier today, how prescient we all were when we posted that the ReichWing would link this to Obama.

20 Likes

Because when you are Rush Limbaugh, STFU on the day of a tragedy is not an option.

11 Likes

But isn’t the border crisis a distraction from Benghazi? Right wingers are so hard to keep up with.

21 Likes

What’s really got Limpballs miffed is that his heart throb, Putin, is going to take some heat for this event

16 Likes

By tomorrow, thrush will be claiming that the plane carried a courier with the Real Birf Certificate in their briefcase.

9 Likes

waiting for the day we will be “distracted” when this human pustule meets his maker.

9 Likes

Another day, another distraction. I suppose if Jesus ever showed up again, these d-bags would be pissed at him for distracting whatever they happen to be enraged about that day.

7 Likes

Those liberal media people! Russian-backed rebels commit a shocking atrocity that anyone who’s ever flown can relate to the horror of, and hugely escalate the dangers of an already regionally destabilizing war, and for damn near an entire day the media ignore the fact that poor people from the south are trying to enter the United States. He’s not suggesting that Obama engineered this wink wink, he’s just, you know, sayin’.

7 Likes

When I casually first glanced at the thread heading, I thought it said “Limbaugh MILFed”

3 Likes

The people who are frothing about immigration have barely heard of the Ukraine and wouldn’t be able to find it on a map.

Nice try though.

10 Likes

“UKrainy? Ain’t that thar whur Elizabeth is kween?”

1 Like

The audacity! How dare the world pay attention to a mass killing, when The Great Limbaugh is speaking! I really think he believes his own rhetoric.

1 Like

Rush is a little late to the game. Everything that has happened for the past 70 years has been the media’s attempt to distract the world from MY pet theories about Brazil’s involvement in the attack on Pearl Harbor.

14 Likes

Bloated, drug addict pedophile, Limpdick was careful not to link the plane crash to President Obama, as conservatives often do when they are distracted from their pet scandal with breaking news.…but you know some other RWDB like Ted Cruz will

2 Likes

…and Wasilla Kardashian hasn’t Twattered yet

2 Likes

Ohh don’t worry The Whore of Babble On will spew her hate filled word salad soon

8 Likes

As soon as she gets a new iPad - she flushed hers after one use

2 Likes

The often-divorced, drug-addicted, moralist grifter and I agree on one thing: don’t watch CNN all day.

5 Likes

Largeload doesn’t like to see racism take a back seat to tragedy.

6 Likes