Discussion: Limbaugh Leaves Palm Beach Home After Downplaying Hurricane Irma

3 Likes

Too bad he’s leaving. It would have been a pleasure to watch his house cave in on him.

42 Likes

Shorter Pedophile: This is all because of The Kenyan’s Voodoo magic.
Coulter: I think Lesbians have a lot to do with it as well, perhaps The Black Lesbians.

21 Likes

It’s not in my nature to wish ill upon anyone, but boy does he make that hard!

42 Likes

Brave, brave Sir Limbaugh! He bravely ran away…

47 Likes

Chicken$hit. Wasn’t he supposed to leave the country before anyway?

20 Likes

What’s the matter Limp Balls? Can’t take a fake hurricane? IT’S FAKE!!! Why the hell are you running?

And I’m sure if there is any damage to your home you’ll be happy to take any government money that can be had. Assholes are going to asshole.

37 Likes

Limbaugh’s empty bluster and backtracking on his promises will surely elevate his approval rating among his faithful by a few points. Seemingly the deeper a conservative wades into the chickenshit liar pool the more fans adore them. As poor as Trump’s ratings are I’m surprised he hasn’t shot that person on 5th Avenue. It would probably cure all that ails him.

“What a man! Murdered someone! In cold blood! Obama wouldn’t have had the balls to do that!!!”

24 Likes

Alternate Headline: Windbag Surrenders to Wind

60 Likes

Sounds like he talked a bunch his of his less-resourced listening base into riding it out and then left them to die.

Even his “going off the air, nothing to see here, move along” remarks didn’t sound like he was admitting to changing his mind or his recommendations.

On a related note, with Mar a Lago looking to be a bit soggy, where is Trump playing golf this weekend?

20 Likes

Self important gas bag. Spends part of the week projecting - then scurries away - with this pompous shit:

But three days later, the shock jock changed his tune. Limbaugh announced Thursday that he would be off-air the following day. “I’m not going to get into details, because of the security nature of things, but it turns out that we will not be able to do the program here tomorrow,” he said. “We’ll be on the air next week, folks, from parts unknown.”

14 Likes

I was actually looking forward to listening to his broadcast as his house was slowly destroyed around his fat ass.

“Somebody dropped a cup in the kitchen, ladies and gentlemen. That was not the sound of one of my beautiful picture windows being blown in.”

And how come this junkie never left the country and took The Nuge with him? Didn’t they both say they were leaving?

18 Likes

This reminds me of that time Sean Hannity was also too much of a coward to put his money where his mouth was on the issue of water boarding. I like Limbaugh’s neighbor’s idea about a pay-per-[listen] event. I’d drop a few bucks to hear Limbaugh get ripped away by a hurricane.

28 Likes

Since we all know hurricanes and other natural disasters are caused by god’s wrath rather than scientifically verified CO2 emissions, why don’t Rush and Donnie get on the blower and ask their deity to redirect the waters to areas out West suffering from drought and wildfires? Surely they both have him on speed-dial?

ETA: My bet’s on NJ, golf-wise.

12 Likes

parts unknown

That would be his genitals… which he hasn’t seen himself for many a year.

19 Likes

Rush’s statement potentially endangered people who were dumb enough to believe him in the first place. Now he flees. He knew all along it was fake news. When do journalists of Rush’s ilk have to take responsibility for what they say?

PS, Mr Trump, THIS is FAKE NEWS. When the hell are you going to call Rush out?

17 Likes

Goes without saying he’s the poster boy for intellectual dishonesty. Pretty sure he’ll blame the big, bad Government for mandatory evacuations when he gets back on the air.

10 Likes

Neither do I, except when its this level of evil person. He’s just poisoned our country with hateful propaganda.

14 Likes

As the brilliant Pat Robertson noted years ago, these hurricanes hit FL because Disney allowed a “Gay Pride Day” to take place at Disney World. Ah, yes, the wise, thoughtful words of Pat Robertson; deranged and irrelevant. Come on, Irma, show these pustules like Rush what real power looks like.

11 Likes

“I totally could have dealt with the hurricane if there was one!” Later, an anonymous tipster claims they saw Rush crying in the fetal position at the airport

8 Likes