Discussion: Lewandowski To Join America First Action Super PAC As Senior Adviser

Turds always somehow float back to the surface. Time to flush again…

3 Likes

Lewandowski. Wonder which chapter of the DAR his mother belongs to?

2 Likes

Warsaw?

2 Likes

One of the things I hate most about Trumpworld is how these grifters never really go away, they just melt back into the crowd for a while.

1 Like

They just keep rearranging the idiot chairs. Sad.

2 Likes

My mother was DAR. Is that considered shameful these days?

Not at all. My mother is DAR. The DAR has made great progress in the past 40 years to recognize all whose ancestors can be traced to Revolutionary times. Just pointing out the irony of immigrants who make a career of bashing immigrants under the guise of “America First.”

2 Likes

I want Corey in da mix, so this is good. I can foresee the appearance of some White House vacancies, and Corey is just the man we need helping with White House strategy-and stepping in to “make a difference”.
And Mooch. I want mooch back, too.

The Best People.

Actually, I am reading this sort of differently. Lewandowski has been trying for months to get back into the Trump inner circle, but he always ends up being pushed aside. This is another example of that. Sure, he is getting a paycheck from the Trumpworld, but being an adviser and spox for a super PAC ain’t being in the inner circle.

Always a bridesmaid, never the bride.

1 Like

Maybe he made a pass at Ivanka?

2 Likes

Got it. Thanks.

There’s a lot of IGMFY about.

2 Likes

Thank you. Had never seen IGMFY and looked it up. I learned something new today.

3 Likes

How many jobs has this guy had since leaving the campaign? He’s like a bad penny.

Just saw this article from yesterday about the charming Lewandowski threatening his neighbors

My favorite passage:

“On more than one occasion Lewandowski came out of his home carrying a baseball bat while Irene Schwartz was on her property seemingly as a threatening and intimidating gesture,” the countersuit says, according to the report.

By law candidates may not direct the spending of an outside group that does not face donation limits.

“By law”. Hilarious.