Discussion: League Of The South Decries 'SECEDE' Billboard Removal: Is This 'Stalin's Russia?'

Discussion for article #222975

It’s “panties in a bunch”, not “pants in a wad.”

Dolt.

3 Likes

No, this is not Stalin’s Russia … neither is it Jefferson Davis’ Confederate States of America.

26 Likes

I guess all the Hitlers and Nazis were taken, had to settle for Stalin.

4 Likes
The League of the South is pushing for a billboard that reads "SECEDE" to be restored on a highway in Montgomery, Ala., Alabama Media Group reported.

If at first you don’t secede, try, try again.

24 Likes

Good christian types don’t say “panties”.

1 Like

Even when they wear them?

2 Likes

“advertisers threatened to stop doing business with Lamar Advertisers, prompting the company to take the billboard down”

Wow, the League of the South obviously doesn’t respect capitalism and the advertising businesses that practice it. Makes the League of the South a nest of Commies!

13 Likes

Seriously? You have to wonder, how could the South survive without the support from DC. I know the rest of the United States would be much better off financially. It seems they haven’t clearly thought this secession thing out.

10 Likes

Clearly we need to repossess all outdoor advertising space, and institute a process for us all to share this precious private property.

1 Like

They may on occasion sniff the ones they’ve stolen off clotheslines, however.

2 Likes

As a New Yorker, I’m fine with the idea of succession for Alabama and like minded states. Our federal taxes would go down, and we wouldn’t have to deal with the haters. And I don’t tar all Alabamans with the same brush - we’ve got plenty of room for those who want to stay in the US.

5 Likes

“Stalin’s Russia”?!?!?!
Isn’t that Koch country, where Daddy Koch made his first millions?

6 Likes

“Is this America, or is it Stalin’s Russia where you shut down any opposition and dissent?”

How ironic the League of the South mistakes free enterprise as communism. American business declines commerce with buffoons every day.

It’s called “capitalism”. Read up on it sometime.

14 Likes

If they hate America so much, let them go.

5 Likes

The irony is that they are so fucking stoopid its beyond pathetic.

Yeah that’s my feeling. Texas, Oklahoma, South Carolina, Alabama. Mississippi, Louisiana, let them all go

Jesus, if they really want to leave, let 'em go.

2 Likes

They wear “drawers.”

Well remember, they’re racist, not sexist.