Discussion: Lara Trump Confirms Rep.'s Account Of POTUS' Call, But Says It Lacked Context

The government has a FOIA website that descibes procedure. Sorry I am on phone and cannot provide link. I used to do e-FOIA for FDA and the rule was if there were 3 of more requests for info, we had to post on www. Of corse rules are likely different for WH disclosure (they’re special). I imagine a number of journalists have sent in requests already.

1 Like

Well, lookee here.

and here.

Trump’s Niger debacle is also tied to his disastrous Muslim ban, and a private army run by the brother of his Secretary of Education.

4 Likes

The constant lying by Trump and everyone around him, exemplified by this incident, is the biggest part of how he is undermining our democracy.

1 Like

I really wish people would stop citing the Palmer Report, because it’s garbage. The Chad blowup isn’t tied to this. Chadian troops were in the far southeast, fighting against Boko Haram. The US troops killed were in the southwest, 800 miles away, fighting al Qaeda and its offshoots.

1 Like

Exactly.

My thoughts exactly. It is well known that the President is handed scripts which he is fond of going of of.

2 Likes

Sadly, the reality here is that we now have, not just the president making bearing false witness a lifestyle, the entire Trump administration is now making the bearing of false witness their modus operandi.

This has now become a crisis for the religious community as those who countenance such behavior are arguing that disrespect of not only fallen soldiers and their families but of God and the Bible as well is now acceptable and even essential to prop up political fortunes…

Is support for someone who bears false witness as easily and as often as water flows downhill, worth throwing away their very souls and the credibility of their religious organizations?

Have we now descended into a world where truth and honesty no longer matter as long as it permits the charade to continue?

Those who clamor for judgement day and the rapture had better prepare for the worst.

1 Like

Thanks Junebug. I have two marvelous daughters, but we will always miss Anwen. She fought so hard.

11 Likes

Lead paint chips are still a major part of brissy’s diet, judging from the drivel he produces.

Rep. Wilson wears the hats in memory of her grandmother.

5 Likes

What a beautiful name.

4 Likes

Wiki says this about Palmer, so that’s that. I can find other hysterics to tap into.

The site has been criticized for building a large following based on “wildly speculative theories about Donald Trump.”

3 Likes

It’s Welsh. It means “Fair Ann”.

4 Likes

In Arizona, the men wear cowboy hats in memory of drugstores.

6 Likes

I thought it was Welsh. It’s beautiful and what it means is, too.

My heart breaks for you and your wife. Just so sorry.

2 Likes

It’s been years now, but you never get over it. A child should outlive her parents.

“And me thou leavest here, lone in these fields”

5 Likes

:kissing_heart:

1 Like

I’m sorry, but why the fuck does wife of Trump spawn have access to these transcripts? If she’s got them, I want all of us to see them.

Last I checked, this country ain’t a fucking monarchy.

5 Likes

Sweet Sarah Sanders has just denied the existence of transcripts, so there is that…

6 Likes

So you agree that the COS of the POTUS clearly misrepresented a speech by a sitting congresswoman in an effort to defame that person and you have no response to that behavior… yet you call out the same congresswoman in your original post? Really? That is the definition of a vacuum of scholarship… accepting the facts, but NOT acknowledging their implications.

3 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available