Discussion: Kushner Snubbed In Cairo Over Trump Admin's Egypt Aid Cut, Delay

1 Like

An elite Jew linked to Hair Furor being snubbed in Cairo? How weird is that?

9 Likes

Lord what fools these mortals be.

2 Likes

Iwanka will show them! Egypt out of the running for her next sweatshop.

7 Likes

I’m not used to cheering Egypt - but, Yeah! Good job! More of this, world. Invite them over and leave ‘em hangin’. Reminds me of Macron walking straight towards Trump and then swerving and avoiding his handshake at the last moment at the NATO summit.

2 Likes

With Jared gone, Ivanka and the cuckolder have all of the $5 mil Kalorama house to themselves…

1 Like

The idea that Trump would cut/delay aid to another country due to civil rights abuses smells funny. I wonder what the real reason is.

7 Likes

“Egypt’s foreign ministry on Wednesday snubbed White House adviser Jared Kushner and U.S. officials who arrived with him in Cairo…”

But…I thought everybody loves that kid!

2 Likes

Great timing, Trumpsters!

1 Like

That’s what I’m thinking. To me, this is really surprising because Rump supposedly saw a kindred spirit in al-Sisi. For the regime to cut this much aid due to human rights abuses, which the regime doesn’t believe in anyway, doesn’t really pass the laugh test.

3 Likes

I don’t agree with this move, nor did I agree with similar moves under Obama. Why? Because stability is a woefully underrated thing.

Democracy is great - but not if the people it supposedly represents are terrified to express their actual views. Government should reflect the will of the governed - and if the governed mostly want an order-instilling strongman, that’s what they’ll get. I’m not often one for the cynical point-of-view, but I’m a firm believer in the idea that we in the West have a saviour complex, and that our efforts to impose our models on the unwilling or unable are doomed to failure.

1 Like

Is there a Trump hotel in Cairo?

2 Likes

Read the last few lines of the piece.

When your only tool is a bull, every problem is a china shop.

4 Likes

And now on to solving that opioid crisis…

It’s gotta be Jared!

1 Like

Nice.
It’s called role reversal.

The kids just call him Uncle Corey…

1 Like

Yo, Jared. Be careful what you say around there. The walls have ears.
One night in an Egyptian jail and you’ll wish you held out.
Leavenworth won’t be that bad’
Peruse this!
Tom Bodette sez: “Motel 600”
They’re leavin’ the lights on for ya!
Especially the searchlights.

More like uncle Irwin Corey.

1 Like

Trump is an idiot. He doesn’t control anything other than his twitter account.

Once you understand the decisions are being made by the circle of clowns he has arranged around him, all of whom hate each other and are at odds with each other, it will make a lot more sense.

The only thing consistent about Trump’s administration is that the right arm doesn’t know what the left leg is doing. They’re a bunch of mini fiefdoms being driven by various motives (neo Nazi, war, scamming people, enriching themselves, screwing the non super-rich, and possibly some with a decent soul looking to help their country as best as they can) and therefore there is absolutely no consistency in policy.

2 Likes